MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

What you did today was very immature. You were telling people that I was threatening to legit kill myself. Come on dude really now? Then half the people that were in Darkwolf's channel with you came in to my room and started trolling me. Saying stuff like hey Duckii Jr. you know if you kill yourself Silence is going to perm you LOLOLOL WE SO FUNNY HA.

Uncalled for. Not funny. Nice try. We don't need more trolls in xG.

EDIT: Differences have been set aside, disregard the stuff above

What you did today was very immature. You were telling people that I was threatening to legit kill myself. Come on dude really now? Then half the people that were in Darkwolf's channel with you came in to my room and started trolling me. Saying stuff like hey Duckii Jr. you know if you kill yourself Silence is going to perm you LOLOLOL WE SO FUNNY HA.

Uncalled for. Not funny. Nice try. We don't need more trolls in xG.

It's kind of obvious you have an issue with me, and I don't know what it is.

Everyone saw the quotes you sent to certain people on team speak.Which was basically applying you were going to kill yourself.

This isn't the first time you've done it. More like the 9th or 10th time speaking realistically. One, I went immediately AFK when people said they were going to tell you that. Heck, I didn't even make that up. Silence originally said he would have to for many obvious reasons and legal situations he would get into in the event you did. Shortly after a few people decided to go into your room (cough cough foxxeh).

You should stop joking about suicide for attention, you're getting deluded.

+1

7/10 M

9/10 A

He is pretty chill and follows the rules and bhops with me all the time. Would be great to have a cool dude like him back in xG. blah blah blah (i hate you for making me write that @@Gkoo)

It's kind of obvious you have an issue with me, and I don't know what it is.

Everyone saw the quotes you sent to certain people on team speak.Which was basically applying you were going to kill yourself.

This isn't the first time you've done it. More like the 9th or 10th time speaking realistically. One, I went immediately AFK when people said they were going to tell you that. Heck, I didn't even make that up. Silence originally said he would have to for many obvious reasons and legal situations he would get into in the event you did. Shortly after a few people decided to go into your room (cough cough foxxeh).

You should stop joking about suicide for attention, you're getting deluded.

Clearly you don't know anything and are trying to troll more. And I do not EVER joke of suicide. That is a very serious thing that I feel nobody should ever joke of. But go ahead and continue to act as you do. Just stop trying to put me down because you think you're better than everyone. You're king of the world! Seriously. Stop. Good luck with your application.

EDIT: Settled our differences, disregard everything above

Clearly you don't know anything and are trying to troll more. And I do not EVER joke of suicide. That is a very serious thing that I feel nobody should ever joke of. But go ahead and continue to act as you do. Just stop trying to put me down because you think you're better than everyone. You're king of the world! Seriously. Stop. Good luck with your application.

Why are you implying things?

You -1 me for a completely invalid reason. As far as I know you're just taking out your emotions on me.

Maybe you should stop running to us for help, saying you're going to kill yourself and get a psychiatrist.

Maybe you should stop running to us for help, saying you're going to kill yourself and get a psychiatrist.

This is what I'm talking about lol. You obviously aren't listening. Pretty sad to pick me to troll. You aren't funny.

-1ing someone because they're a troll... PRETTY sure that's not an invalid reason.

EDIT: Look at previous post, and disregard this one

+1 wasn't really playing when you were banned but I think he is a good guy. Really active on CSS servers, knows/motd and etc.

9/10 A

7/10 M

Just to refresh rules

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

+1 I've seen him playing recently. I hardly remember him from when I started playing xG Jailbreak but, he has been very mature lately(Going off Chrono saying you had attitude problems.)

A: 9/10 (I see him on a lot really so..)

M: 8/10 (Haven't had any problems from him, even when I accidentally banned him... D: )