MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Just to refresh rules

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying.

+1, even tho silence -1'd this so thats a bad sign, i havent seen you troll on servers, as for the Teamspeak thing with duckii jr im not sure, but Mature as far as I saw, and active atleast everyday.

A:8

M:(as I saw) 8

Though, out of curiosity, when exactly was I disrespectful? ;)

Every time i've played a game with you, or the same server you've been quite disrespectful.

before i had a problem with you when you were in the clan and i would gladly had -1 this shit. but on teamspeak i never had a problem since you regularly get on. i'd like to see him back +1

M/7.5

A/9

lel, i only take his "disrespect" jokingly, like everyone does (your all gay) (I MEAN it)<3

i don't care if it was really meant, but yolo anyway (This was all from the past, and likely the future too)

+1

M 8/10

A 8/10

do what you do pls. i dont like people who "act" nice.

Editing because Gkoo is gay.

Fyi, any vouches that are either lacking information or are not following the proper format/template will be disregarded. We don't take too kindly to 1-ups with the reasoning "He's my bud".

Just sayin'.