MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Fyi, any vouches that are either lacking information or are not following the proper format/template will be disregarded. We don't take too kindly to 1-ups with the reasoning "He's my bud".

Just sayin'.

Would that apply for 100% invalid statements such as DuckiiJr. Such as describing something foxxeh did, then simply calling me a troll for the reason of -1?

Would that apply for 100% invalid statements such as DuckiiJr. Such as describing something foxxeh did, then simply calling me a troll for the reason of ?

Yes, any minus 1s given will Also be disregarded if not following the proper format/template. It is Still considered a vouch, and therefore must be in the proper format as well.

How? I don't even know you '_'

That's a good point, I haven't seen tehwitch on css >.>

He's been very active recently and I haven't seen him trolling or disrespecting.

m: 7/10

A:9/10

D: +1

I want to -1 just for the fact that he got banned for doing something stupid and maybe childish and then leaving which I find retarded that everyone leaves and then come back with their tails between their legs but I don't know if that'd be taken in count, considering I can't fill forest's template of Activity and Maturity because I haven't played with him for a while so I don't know how active he might be.

I want to -1 just for the fact that he got banned for doing something stupid and maybe childish and then leaving which I find retarded that everyone leaves and then come back with their tails between their legs but I don't know if that'd be taken in count, considering I can't fill forest's template of Activity and Maturity because I haven't played with him for a while so I don't know how active he might be.

McNeo had permed me for some reason, turned out it was someone else impersonating (not even sure) so I just left because I thought there was no point.

That's a good point, I haven't seen tehwitch on css >.>

He's been very active recently and I haven't seen him trolling or disrespecting.

m: 7/10

A:9/10

D: +1

I'm guessing DuckiiJr told him/her to do it.

:duckiijr:

So you didn't got banned for DoSing some people or some shit like that?

In December I was banned for ddosing another clan, I thing I mentioned it on the first paged and linked to the thread explaining it.