Xemnas

Charrax

Well the shit finally hitted the fan but sadly we dont have enough shit. From everything ive seen about this gmod div its just unfair how ban protest get to much -1s and how misguided some people are(fanboys). We have people - 1s from spending a few hours on the server but they havent spent enough time around this problem. If Charrax does not like you it will become very clear and you see how much of a ass he can be. If you dont bother him you wont see his true colors. This protest has no real chance of getting him out of xg or gettting him dethroned because of the lack of evidence and from the -1s of people who well havent seen his dark side. This should at least say if you want to join the gmod division and play on its server you better not get on Charraxs bad side or you wont have alot of fun. The gmod divsion is small one server. The darkrp I wont count since ive seen at least one person say(who the fuck gets baned for faggotgreifer who would play on this shitty server im out). This is what the second member protest on Charrax being a ass to people. A Div leader should not be a ass to people who play on thier server it makes people want to leave. Im going back to css this shit is wont be settled for awhile. Sorry for any errors I am trying to be the most unbiased I can.

I just want things to be back the way they were when I first joined this clan.

I've been through so much in this clan and I just want to help...all I can do is sit here and twiddle my thumbs and wait for a resolution to appear. There is so much negativity in the air it's getting to me and causing me to feel negative. What happens in your community effects everyone. We all just need to get along. Sure there will be a few assholes along the way but we keep going.

I might not have shown it but I have really put my heart and soul into this community. I have met so many great people in my time here and I have been reminiscing of all the old times and I stop and think about one sentence duckii told me back then when I first got mod.

"Don't be a dick with your powers"

I stood by this rule for a long time until duckii left then I started rolling downhill and started to not being myself.

Just a little confused right now sorry if this causes any commotion.

Thread TL;DR

(In general) - Stop banning people for simple mistakes, cut a little more slack. There is a slay command for a reason, is there not?

(In general) - If you're going to post a Member Protest on the terms of disrespect, you better have proof of disrespect toward Yourself, not others.

(Charrax) - Tone down on the disrespect on everyone, or atleast towards those who take it personally.

The chances of finding a Div Leader who is all Pro and no Con are either slim to none. Everyone has something they excel in, and something they fail in. In this case, Charrax does everything server related right, but he runs a tight ship.

If you people are seriously upset with the disrespect, this has hopefully been a wake-up call for Charrax. For future reference, when posting about disrespect, only include disrespect TOWARD YOURSELF. Not everyone else takes what Charrax says in a hostile way, so don't speak for everyone. It will not help your case, because first of all you shouldn't be posting in regards to someone else being disrespected.

Show some proof if he's disrespecting you. Not proof that he's disrespecting others. Don't really care if I'm not a gmod player, but this right here is muckin' things up.

- Dat guy, Forest

-1 Charrax runs the servers well and is good at doing his job as a Div leader. Charrax makes fun of everyone and is most of the time joking, except when he is serious, which is not often.

If you're going to post a Member Protest on the terms of disrespect, you better have proof of disrespect toward Yourself, not others.

Just because disrespect was not targeted at you does not mean it is not disrespect, why should the proof have to be of disrespect toward himself? These things were not said to those players they were said to this player, what was thought about those players and how they were perceived.

Just because disrespect was not targeted at you does not mean it is not disrespect, why should the proof have to be of disrespect toward himself?

People talk behind other people's back. It's only natural. When you say those sort of things to someone, it's almost always taken in a confidential matter. You wouldn't straight up say those things to the player/member, maybe word it differently but you wouldn't deliberately say those things. What you may consider disrespect/harassment, may not be taken the same way if directed at others. Not everyone will see this as disrespect, some might, but you can't just speak out for them.

For example, if someone like Charrax calls me a "faggot who shouldn't be a part of this community", I'll simply laugh because he's being his douchey self and I know he is just messing around. If he were to say that to someone else, that depends entirely on where they stand. Another example would be this;

Offender to Person A - "You're a tool"

Person A - "Love you too bb"

Bystander - "That's offensive"

Completely differentiates between the person. One is clearly perceiving it as disrespect and believes it is offensive, while the other is taking it as a joke. Without the opinion of "Person A", then yes it's easy to call someone out on disrespect and make them look like a bad guy, however; it wasn't Directed at the Bystander.

What I'm getting at is simply this; Disrespect is only disrespect if it in any way offends or upsets the person being "disrespected". If it's not even being targeted at you, why should you take the effort of being upset or feeling harassed when it in no way pertains to you?

Offender to Person A - "You're a tool" Person A - "Love you too bb" Bystander - "That's offensive"

Offender to person A: You n*gger (uncensored of course)

Person A: yo dawg fite me rl (not taking offense to it nor as a racist remark.)

Bystander: That's racist

The above scenario would then be handled as racism.

Why should disrespect be different?

People wouldn't straight up call someone a faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live, and has no future other than living in their mothers basement, but because it is said to someone else it is not disrespect?

Thread TL;DR

(In general) - Stop banning people for simple mistakes, cut a little more slack. There is a slay command for a reason, is there not?

(In general) - If you're going to post a Member Protest on the terms of disrespect, you better have proof of disrespect toward Yourself, not others.

(Charrax) - Tone down on the disrespect on everyone, or atleast towards those who take it personally.

The chances of finding a Div Leader who is all Pro and no Con are either slim to none. Everyone has something they excel in, and something they fail in. In this case, Charrax does everything server related right, but he runs a tight ship.

If you people are seriously upset with the disrespect, this has hopefully been a wake-up call for Charrax. For future reference, when posting about disrespect, only include disrespect TOWARD YOURSELF. Not everyone else takes what Charrax says in a hostile way, so don't speak for everyone. It will not help your case, because first of all you shouldn't be posting in regards to someone else being disrespected.

Show some proof if he's disrespecting you. Not proof that he's disrespecting others. Don't really care if I'm not a gmod player, but this right here is muckin' things up.

- Dat guy, Forest

People here need to just learn that there are ignorant assholes out there that say mean to stuff to get you mad. People don't have self control sometimes to handle that and give people power by getting upset over their words. If someone says something about your life people and you get upset about it I go really??? They don't know your life!!!

Did you even read the post. Please stop spamming the forums.

you mean did you read it? the evidence is right there. Charrax was disrespectful so several xG members.

I have spoken to many members of the Garry's Mod division and the majority do not wish Charrax to be the division leader.
Could you please tell me the majority of people in the gmod div that don't want charrax as div besides the people who left. Also about the mass amount of perms, I don't think people really do realize how many people now come onto a TTT server just to RDM. It seems to be a popular thing to do now on youtube and because so many people like Minnesota burns, seananners, and countless others just post themselves rdming in a server, that's what a lot of people come into TTT to do. I don't think most of you guys know how stressful it is to try to talk to someone who just rdmed a person while 30 other players are talking on the mic and more rdm is going on while you're trying to figure this current rdm out.

Sometimes people need to be permed because they have come onto a server with the intent to troll and you can always tell who those people are. Most of them rdm and then lie to me telling me the other guy shot first or just don't answer me at all. If they believe that they have been wrongfully banned because of whatever reason and they actually wanted to play they can make a post about it but I rarely ever see a gmod unban app because 95% of the people we ban are trolls. It's also not that we don't cut slack it's just people come on and mass rdm and then we perm because that's what you are supposed to do if someone mass rdms. I love giving second chances to new people on the server because there still is the 5% of people who want to come on the servers and play a legit round of TTT and have a good time but also mess up sometimes.

All in all I just thought you guys should know how it's like administering in TTT. And to the guys saying I'm just -1 because we are loyal to charrax well in a way you're right because I honestly can't see anyone else running the gmod division. The only real problems we have with the div is when people keep their feelings bottled up and don't let other people know that they where hurt by an offhand comment or have a problem that could have been solved earlier and avoided one huge mess.

And remember

"Moss always points to civilization." -Spongebob

Uhm, yeah i did read it, did you? and i aint spamming

I have read it since it pertains to my division and my fellow staff members, but yes you have spam and others have noticed you have spammed on the forums with pointless 1 - 2 sentence remarks but since this has nothing to do with this thread I am going to end rant on spamming

tl;dr Stop spamming