Sign in to follow this  
SyrJirk

A strange request

I wanna donate so I can apply for mod, but I have to use my father's account but there's an issue that needs to be resolved on his account that prevents money from being added to it, but he can still receive and send money. So I need someone to cash in a 20$ moneypack card I bought, on their own account and send it to me so I can donate.

Really? How did you find out?

Well since theres no moderator form under "forms" and you cant create threads under the section, I assumed

Are you using paypal? if not you should try. If you are willing to give someone the code to add and send to you.. it should be someone trusted in xG otherwise we hold no responsibility if your money is stolen. Anyways, do donate to xG we're very grateful if you do :cat:.

Instead of trying to apply for moderator, show us that you have the quality of being one! just as autumn said

we are going through reform getting new moderators

As Duckii said, if you make a noticeable difference on servers/forums, enough to get the attention of other staff members, you may just earn a Moderator status. Not only will you earn more respect out of it, but you'll feel 1000x better if you earned it then just paying to get it.

Mind you, it won't be no easy task, but it's definitely something that you can do if you are determined enough. Otherwise, you'll have to be patient for reasons posted above. You can also just donate to help out the community too!

- Dat guy, Forest

Its not like I can't wait, I just don't tend to be active on the forums very much because its typically very slow on here and boring. I don't really get what you mean by noticeable difference either Forest ._.

What I mean is, don't feel like just because you're a member, you can't do anything. Things like hosting a Community Night, or some sort of thing like that doesn't require you to be a Staff Member. It requires Help from some yes, but you can just be a member and host that sort of thing whenever you want (Just as an example).

Be unique, do something that'll catch people's attention. Make a video sponsoring xG, or a find a way to make us more publicly known then we already are. The possibilities are endless, you just need to come up with something and just do it! You don't need the approval of us to do things (to a certain extent).

Be creative, and you'll most likely gain our attention (y)