• Oh stop it you
    • Colorparty
    • Dova-Heavy
    • ComicalShades
    • Wise Guy
    • Arvelez
    • Sora
    • Brian

Ok so after rise got promoted to DL, I was thinking we would get a new DM, but no we're just getting more and more mods. Hopefully this poll would get us a DM or two so @Brian after everyone has put their opinion on who should be the next DM, please consider promoting the one who gets the most votes.

We need a deathmatch server.

Though we have enough DM's. They have server access as well, so you only want to trust that with certain people.

Uh, TF2 div has 0 DM's. Think you're in the wrong section, partneerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I would of picked Muffin, but I love Dova #nohomo...maybe..no, but still Muffin deserves it and it looks like Muffin is winning by a shit ton. Anyways I hope Muffin or Dova gets promoted, either way I will be happy with it, and for them.

@@MineCrack DMs do not have server access, that is reserved only for DLs and even then, you must show you know how to work servers.

TF2 has a DL Rise, but no DMs, unkown if Rise has server access. Doubt it, because Brian babies it.

If I had to choose it would be @Brian.

But seriously, I appreciate Pielord doing this, but if we are gonna decide it would be between some of the Co-Leaders, Division Leader and others. Just common sense. Thanks for the thread, but we'll have to decide what to do with it.