STEAM_0:0:19596189

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I try to warden when other wardens die and nobody else calls it. I love playing xG CSS JB and would really appreciate it if I could join.

Oh wow this application has been open a long time.

My vote is a 0 for now. You are active from what I can tell but I have never seen you on TeamSpeak. You have to be active on TeamSpeak. I'll tag some people since this has been open so long.

@@MegaRobin @@StartNow @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Kirito @@daddiodoug @@diabeetus @@PiNoYPsYcHo

If you guys can think of anyone else who is active and might know him tag them. Also, I think this thread might be too old and he might need to re-apply.

i think it's up to the 3 DMs whether or not this can even continue...

*4 DM's.

We will give you a week. Seeing as no one commented till now. Get on Teamspeak more often to familiarize yourself with other community members.

yea rainbow linked me this before you came across it diabetus. but i thought it was to old so i didnt say anything but now..

i have seen you on and you never really break rules you are pretty active like your on right now while im making this :)

A:7/10

M:7/10

D;+1

i'll +1 for now. I do see you on from time to time but be a but more active on teamspeak. other than that i have nothing bad to say.

A:7.5/10

M:8/10

~Kirito-san Master of the blade.

You've been an active player and you do know the rules, I'm not sure at all why this hasn't been more popular. Bumping and vouching.

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

D: +1

#Closing this thread as it has exceeded the allotted amount of time given for Membership Applications. You may submit a new submission whenever as this application was not denied.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods