Sign in to follow this  
Eden

Killing Floor Div.

Should there be a Killing Floor division?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Killing Floor division?

So I have been playing Killing floor for a while. I love the game and I think a bunch of people will enjoy a division for this. If we get some approval and some funds we can start up a server and a div.

Lets try again, maybe last time nobody played it as much but maybe more people do. Its worth a shot.

Well, how about if someone who is willing to provide the KF division arrival with a donation to set up a server and manage the server or someone else can. Then we'll think about making it a Division~? sounds gewd?

I can maybe make a server, but i would like to not waste my money, on a server that will go dead in 20 days, so i will get one soon and if its populated i will added a second one. soon means maybe tomorrow and i will start, i will be adding audible as my partner in crime as he will help with the server if he wants to, i know he would since I have talked to him before, but i will ask him again. but now who really will play KF, and try to populate it.

I can maybe make a server, but i would like to not waste my money, on a server that will go dead in 20 days, so i will get one soon and if its populated i will added a second one. soon means maybe tomorrow and i will start, i will be adding audible as my partner in crime as he will help with the server if he wants to, i know he would since I have talked to him before, but i will ask him again. but now who really will play KF, and try to populate it.

I can make Killing Floor servers for free, message me for one and I'll set you up, although you won't get any division leader status unless there is significant progression within the server :)

I can make Killing Floor servers for free, message me for one and I'll set you up, although you won't get any division leader status unless there is significant progression within the server

What this faggot said. But it didn't work out after a week or 2 tho...

@autumn that would be great if you could, but will you busy in the next 2 or so weeks. When I get paid I can buy a 50$ visa to get some starting funds aswell. But as superkiller said I dont want this to go dead after the first 20 days. We were able to make a L4d2 division, now lets try to make this happen.

if you want a popular kf server it needs to be modded well, id recommend increasing the player limit and maybe adding custom perks as well

Yea most server that receives population and donations are the modded one not just the plain 6 slot servers. It would be suggested to have around 20 - 30 players or such with a higher max cap level for perks. with some awesome customized maps! I will be willing to play :3 tho i don't really play in modded servers

I would be awesome for this to happen, but only one problem. I have no clue how to mod kf but I will be willing to find out just for the sake of xG. Maybe with some help with other people who might know how we can make this happen.

Reasons why this division won't turn out for the best.

1. Unless the server is modded to have up to 30 slots, this division won't even last a week.

2. Most people who are on killing floor are pubbing with their friends just looking for a quick match, not to stay.

3. There is only one type of game play which is to survive the zombie invasion. On the popular divisions such as CS:S, CS:GO , Garry's mod, and Team Fortress 2, there are multiple types of game modes. There's jailbreak, surf, death run, TTT (garry's mod only) Gun game (Counter-Strike exclusive), and many more on top of the original game's mode(s).