• Voice
    • argument with other
    • Disrespect ????
    • Bad Warden
    • Bad CT
    • Bad player
    • boring
    • I'm Gayest player

Well seeing that you're permed from everything xG, I don't really see the reason in trying to see how you can improve as you're not going to be playing on our servers anytime soon. However if you somehow managed to get unbanned I would say try to be a little more mature.

Well seeing that you're permed from everything xG, I don't really see the reason in trying to see how you can improve as you're not going to be playing on our servers anytime soon. However if you somehow managed to get unbanned I would say try to be a little more mature.

Dude ........ i'm not planing on to get unban , I just need your guys's opinion

If you aren't planning on trying to get unbanned, why are you asking us? why not asking somewhere else that thinks you are a nuisance and are not banned on how they think you could improve?

If you aren't planning on trying to get unbanned, why are you asking us? why not asking somewhere else that thinks you are a nuisance and are not banned on how they think you could improve?

Probably because you can learn from your past mistakes. It's not a complicated concept

Cuz i'm banned from this group, so i just wana know what can i improve on ??

LOL your permed for having your name as Poncher with the HG tag (take note of that) and just what diabeetus said

Cuz i'm banned from this group, so i just wana know what can i improve on ??

Try thinking over what you've done in the past derp. What you think is a joke annoys others~ and now you're posting this pointless thread in which you're already banned from xG and told us you're not planning on getting unban.