Charrax

Brian

The rules do state that you can't mass rdm though, so what the hell kind of argument is that?

He meant the gun yah dingus.

The rules do state that you can't mass rdm though, so what the hell kind of argument is that?

You never defined 'you' and also you never said the major ISN'T void from this rule. If I were a player I would assume the mayor is running the show.... after all

HES THE MAYOR!

I refuse to acknowledge that this thread exists? Why would I be posting here then? Unless you mean something els.

Not this thread, the problem.

You are bringing back the same argument over and over and it's stupid.

You are saying the same thing over and over and over again to the same thing Charrax is saying. At this point it just seems like you are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Although at this point its hard to tell which one of you are the chicken and which of you are the egg.

Yes this is a radical statement but why not bring it up?

This thread isn't about Charrax, that is why. The thread name is "Brian" and it is concerning Brian. If you feel so heavily that Charrax should be banned (as Charrax feels Brian should be banned) perhaps you should go start another member protest against him so you can get the same responses Xemnas got when he tried it. So it's a radical statement that isn't relevant.

Not this thread, the problem.

You are saying the same thing over and over and over again to the same thing Charrax is saying. At this point it just seems like you are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Although at this point its hard to tell which one of you are the chicken and which of you are the egg.

This thread isn't about Charrax, that is why. The thread name is "Brian" and it is concerning Brian. If you feel so heavily that Charrax should be banned (as Charrax feels Brian should be banned) perhaps you should go start another member protest against him so you can get the same responses Xemnas got when he tried it. So it's a radical statement that isn't relevant.

Are you saying Charrax can't get banned?

The thing is that Brian did not need to be forcing himself in to the Gmod admin channel, he has no powers on Gmod and he doesn't understand the rules for our div (At least that is what he showed on DarkRP). Now with him rdming, that shows he either doesn't understand the rules, or he knows the rules and just wants to break them (I don't know which one is worst). When an admin or someone else tells you not to do something then you go to do that thing or do something just as bad/worst, then that needs to be dealt with. A Permaban would usually do in these cases, but the thing is Brian is a Co-leader the admins shouldn't have to ban him. So that's why we are dealing with this type of thing right now.

I have an idea, how about Brian go onto the Minecraft servers and grief everyones house. How about he let him go onto Jailbreak call warden and then kill everyone inside cells and then call freeday for any survivors in vents. I would have a good laugh and as long as I and a few others didn't have a problem with it, than breakin the rules is A-OK.

I have an idea, how about Brian go onto the Minecraft servers and grief everyones house. How about he let him go onto Jailbreak call warden and then kill everyone inside cells and then call freeday for any survivors in vents. I would have a good laugh and as long as I and a few others didn't have a problem with it, than breakin the rules is A-OK.

>Implying that this doesn't happen on gmod servers all the time.

+1 For demotion:

Why?

The way he acts doesn't seem like the correct way to act as a Co-Leader. A lot of you are saying that this is a "one time" thing (even though you're all being provided with two situations where Brian has upset somebody). My question is, is a one time action like this permissible? I would think a Co-Leader should be someone who abides by the rules and sticks to them in all situations. They are people who have an incredible amount of authority and with that incredible amount of authority they have a lot of people who are behind them. Brian has shown he will break rules and RDM (freekill if that's the lingo for CSS), more importantly that he thinks its okay.

I went mayor because it was an Obama skin, and gunned down at most 3 people. If anything, it was ironic.

You guys all take aim at Charrax and that he has a problem with Brian. Which is true. However, that doesn't void the fact that Brian didn't act like a Co-Leader in this situation. Now I get the fact everyone here seems to hate each other. Which is, in my opinion, maybe the most idiotic part of all of this. These threads are about abuse and how to handle them. The evidence that Charrax has collected is immediately dismissed as biased and well in Warriors way of putting it "stupid". Bias works on both sides here, obviously nobody wants to acknowledge each other on any level and everyone wants to carry on like nothing happened.

I'd rather have a fun community than a strict prison.

I'm all for a fun community, but this isn't fun at all. This is funny to some and irritating to others. Its just where the power falls what dictates what is fun and what is abuse. Now I don't expect Brian to be demoted because of this thread mostly because of the refusal to even consider that any problem that is existent. (Yes Warriors, if you are continuing reading this post this the problem I am talking about). Partly because this is only evidence to two minimal instances of where Brian has done something wrong. There is an inflation of damage done on Charrax's side and a denial on the other side of anything being done wrong at all.

-1 for removal of membership:

Brian just seems out of place in his position, not a terrible character all around (which is where we have this fight coming from. This seemingly Team Charrax vs Team Brian). Now I don't want to see Brian given the boot out of xG, that would be ridiculous punishment that is completely out of line.

On a side note: How we all seem to deal with these threads is ridiculous. Why do we have such a divided community? Why do we sit in Teamspeak channels and talk down other Div Leaders, Co-Leaders, Div Managers, and any other person in the xG community. Was there ever a pleasant mesh of people to begin with or did everyone just hate each other right off the bat? Now I'm not incredibly new to this community but I'm new enough to not know why everyone treats each other this way. Not to long ago we faced what was supposedly the "end of xG" or rather the bandwagon of players who left the community to go to some other community that the name escapes me. Doesn't everyone think its time to stop this bullshit? I took this position as Div Manager for Gmod hoping to mend the wounds between this division and the other divisions. Its been two days and I've realized that there are not wounds here. There are mortal gashes in the fiber of xG that are very slowly grinding everyone to a bureaucratic gridlock. All I ask is for everyone to take a step back and realize what they came here to do in the first place. Play, have fun, and enjoy the people around them.

Hard to tell witch room is witch when the names are never something that relates to gmod.

Collectively among the Gmod staff the room that has a password (which all staff know the password) is known to be the staff room. The names are changed all the time and if that is against the rules than that is its own issue. My point here is that because you cannot recognize which room is the admin room immediately does not mean that we as staff do not know how our rooms operate. Perhaps they should be left as simply Admin room, Public room, and DarkRP room and from now on I think they will remain as such now that the issue has been addressed.

Are you saying Charrax can't get banned?

No that's not what I am saying at all. I'm saying that a protest has already been done about Charrax and we have seen the outcome. I was making a point to Warriors that Charrax has already had a protest against him and that the decision then was made. I was saying that it isn't needed in this thread as this thread isn't about Charrax its about Brian.

I'm saying that a protest has already been done about Charrax and we have seen the outcome.

There was no outcome with that protest, Charrax harrassed all the co-leaders to delete the thread because he felt it was wrong, and he ended up closing it himself claiming it was null. The outcome was that your division leader simply cannot handle allegations towards him and resorts to childish behavior towards said allegations.

Implying that this doesn't happen on gmod servers all the time.

You're saying that just because it happens a lot makes it justifiable?

Terrorism happens a lot. Same with rape.

>nicetrybro

There was no outcome with that protest, Charrax harrassed all the co-leaders to delete the thread because he felt it was wrong, and he ended up closing it himself claiming it was null. The outcome was that your division leader simply cannot handle allegations towards him and resorts to childish behavior towards said allegations.

How was there no outcome? Everyone had a chance to post and any actual input seemed to have stopped by the time it was closed (which it was closed because I advised Charrax that the thread should be closed because of the bickering that was going to take place between Charrax and Xemnas and that it was unnecessary for it to remain open) Isn't the outcome the fact that there was no collective agreement to ban him? The outcome was that he wasn't banned.

How was there no outcome? Everyone had a chance to post and any actual input seemed to have stopped by the time it was closed (which it was closed because I advised Charrax that the thread should be closed because of the bickering that was going to take place between Charrax and Xemnas and that it was unnecessary) Isn't the outcome the fact that there was no collective agreement to ban him? The outcome was that he wasn't banned.

The fact that Charrax wanted the thread PERMANENTLY DELETED tells me there is more too it then that. The fact that he was so defensive about the entire thing, to the point where it wasn't even justifiable, tells me that there is some legitimacy in the protest. I see zero outcome in the thread, besides the fact that he claims that Xemnas was over-exaggerating and does not acknowledge the claims at hand but attacks Xemnas instead. He disregards his evidence in the thread and justifies the mediocre activity that has happened in the GMOD division.

getgraph.png.88120bac286fda6eee80ea2fd0d684a1.png

See the activity? That is not getting better, its getting worse and has not improved since August. One could argue that is due to summer players but the fact is there are zero spikes during school breaks, which completely puts that claim to rest.

And you tell me this is resolved?

Here are the rest of the servers:

getgraph.png.ad823335e86d9c5dd7515d53381b4ac6.png

getgraph.png.7b89d83ffbf4c81cfeb536cb508e51dc.png

getgraph.png.ced554531b98665b48b64619f00b700f.png

See the activity? That is not getting better, its getting worse and has not improved since August. One could argue that is due to summer players but the fact is there are zero spikes during school breaks, which completely puts that claim to rest.

I don't understand what Charrax has to do with the popularity of the server. Where is the correlation there?