Charrax

Brian

I kind of want to +1 this solely because Charrax's avatar is adorable. However, I have heard that Charrax and Brian have always had problems, and what Brian has done (Aside from the RDM) has been minor. Is he encouraging Charrax to dislike him? Of course. That doesn't mean that it is sufficient for a member protest. A kick in the groin would be sufficient, or Brian could just learn that him and Charrax do not get along and should not exacerbate the situation any further. Immature? Yes. Not enough for a +1 from me though.

TL;DR - -1 It simply isn't major enough to count as abuse. It's more of childishness on Brian's part.

You see, I don't think a co-leader should even attempt to break as many rules in the DarkRP as he did. His response was "lel".

It is stupid that he should be demoted for going into a locked room.

I don't think you noticed the whole "Mass RDM" thing. Also if you paid any attention to the video, he did much more then going into a locked room. Scooter is right. You are not acknowledging anything. There is evidence right in front of you and you are ignoring it as some personal issue.

He abused on Teamspeak....oooooh. So bad. Who cares if he freekills on DarkRP. He was banned. He got his punishment then and there.

He shouldn't be abusing at all. This wasn't a "Oh so bad" ordeal. Before the video (which the video shows in the logs) he kept silencing us and micspamming.

I'd rather have a fun community than a strict prison.

Are you implying that getting killed repeatedly on a server and then getting micspammed in your private admin room in TS is fun?

He broke:

-NLR, Mass RDM, Class-Specific Rules (2 of them), disrespect, and trolling.

-If he wasn't in xG (since we give people in xG more of a chance) his ban would probably be a week or permanent.

-Some of you may have to translate Mass RDM -> Mass Freekill.

You see, I don't think a co-leader should even attempt to break as many rules in the DarkRP as he did. His response was "lel".

my response to this thread: lel

While I do think that the ban was enough punishment, it does annoy me that when we try to populate darkRP brian and silence basically scare everyone off.

Pretty sure my opinion doesnt matter but just giving my 2 cents.

Are you implying that getting killed repeatedly on a server and then getting micspammed in your private admin room in TS is fun?

Killed repeatedly? He killed you all ONE TIME and then you banned him for a DAY. If this was such a big problem you would not have banned him for a day.

I don't think you noticed the whole "Mass RDM" thing. Also if you paid any attention to the video, he did much more then going into a locked room. Scooter is right. You are not acknowledging anything. There is evidence right in front of you and you are ignoring it as some personal issue.

I was there when he mass rdm'd. Maybe not at the location but on the server. You banned him for a day, that's the end of that. I just went back and watched the whole video and by the looks of MY rank in teamspeak and the way the rooms are layed out this was from a LONG time ago. I don't see why you did not complain about this when it happened? The video is of you complaining and asking Brian to leave. Should he have left? I don't see why he has to he is not causing any problems. You are bringing back the same argument over and over and it's stupid. None of this proof is of worthy of a demotion.

While I do think that the ban was enough punishment, it does annoy me that when we try to populate darkRP brian and silence basically scare everyone off.

Pretty sure my opinion doesnt matter but just giving my 2 cents.

Brian was the FIRST one on. Silence fucked it up.

toplel

If you want your own personal channel, you have to buy one. You can't convert one of your rooms, that was given to you for admin purposes by the way, and turn it to your own. That's why we have community rooms. If you really want me demoted, for populating DarkRP, having a little fun at your expense once, and causing you to do your job as a Div Leader, then by all means, demote me.

But until you start caring, start realizing that you are part of [xG] yourself, start wearing your tags, start donating money that isn't yours by the way, unless you actually start listening to your higher ups, then you might actually be taken seriously. But for now, this thread is a joke.

Alright. I have been getting evidence on Brian for a long time. He is abusive and when he was Div leader he trolled me and never stayed out of my Div.

Because I liked to play GMOD? Apparently, going into other people's divisions for population is bad now, according to that logic.

That teamspeak crap is over a month or so old. You should have posted it then. Me and serbian already talked it over. Like I said, you're the only one who had a problem with RDM. Serbian was dying in teamspeak, and you already banned me for it so lel.

-NLR, Mass RDM, Class-Specific Rules (2 of them), disrespect, and trolling.

I went mayor because it was an Obama skin, and gunned down at most 3 people. If anything, it was ironic.

#JayBreezyForCoLeader

#FreeBrian

I think people don't get that we use the private admin room for doing admin stuff privately. We can't go into the community rooms and say the logs out loud because then people would ghost and shit.

I think people don't get that we use the private admin room for doing admin stuff privately. We can't go into the community rooms and say the logs out loud because then people would ghost and shit.

Hard to tell witch room is witch when the names are never something that relates to gmod.

Most recently: On my DarkRP server he joins and plays for awhile. Then, after I tell him he cannot have a gun as mayor, he takes a SWAT gun from a SWAT officer and runs around saying "I am mayor, I do what I want" while mass rdming.

lel @@serbiansnaga @@Lemons

The rules don't state what the mayor can and can't do, so I say it's a lack of definition within rules.

The rules do state that you can't mass rdm though, so what the hell kind of argument is that?