speedlimit56kb

speedlimit56 - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 Great guy. I always saw him on. I don't know why he'd be permed if he was helping the tension between the two clans.

+1 Great guy also.

|xG| StartNow: what

[xG|DB] Duckii Jr. <3 Duckii: go +1 speedlimits ban protest for me

[xG|DB] Duckii Jr. <3 Duckii: Say I said +1

Just gonna leave a -1, as you can see in my first post, i quoted him right after it was made, and simply because he left further information as "Screw you" and something completely irrelevant, -1 because negative attitude.

Just gonna leave a -1, as you can see in my first post, i quoted him right after it was made, and simply because he left further information as "Screw you" and something completely irrelevant, -1 because negative attitude.

Lmao,if you saw that then im pretty sure you saw the other part where i said "the speedlimits famous quote ~Screw You" Come at me bruhh.I also must admit,i love how you always find the most simplest and smallest things to use against others.Haters gonna hate.And Negative attitude? i bet more people in this community love me more then you.

~That Nigga Speed \_(*0*)_/ <33

Lmao,if you saw that then im pretty sure you saw the other part where i said "the speedlimits famous quote ~Screw You" Come at me bruhh.

no it was "Further Information:

Screw You

Unban me already fagets"