Forest

Rant on Member Subs

@@Shaggy is a fucking queer, he sucks at league and has a tiny peepee

@@Forest i am the best ADC Worldwide.

@@Hellafun13 he plays but the one time i played with him his interwebs was like "nah bitch, u sux, go back to CS"

Meh, it is easy to get in, but not as easy as other servers,but my point is whenever i say this, it's that xG is not as reserved as it previously was, it used to be more of a "privalege" to get in, and part of this is due to people getting friends to +1 and then the friend wont -1 because they dont want drama or nothing. and what forest is pretty much talking about is stuff like "+1 cuz yoloswag" or "+1 cuz i want"

I -1 people im friends with if I know they don't deserve to get in. But I agree with @ShdowSpy I get a lot of message via steam to +1 an app there reason being "Friend"

Meh, even if we do force people to make slightly longer and in depth responses, not much is gonna change. People still wanna get their post count up. (Member submissions = Get your post count up central)

At this point, without stricter regulations nothing is gonna happen to change anything. You guys post these threads usually once every couple months but as the amount of people join the clan obviously it's just gonna become easier and easier to get in as the time goes by.

Meh, even if we do force people to make slightly longer and in depth responses, not much is gonna change. People still wanna get their post count up. (Member submissions = Get your post count up central)

At this point, without stricter regulations nothing is gonna happen to change anything. You guys post these threads usually once every couple months but as the amount of people join the clan obviously it's just gonna become easier and easier to get in as the time goes by.

+1 cool

:duckiijr: