Forest

Rant on Member Subs

"+1 cool guy, mature, active"

"+1 hes my bro"

"+1 cuz hes a great warden and is mature"

"+1 cu-"

I SWEAR TO GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, I WILL SHIT HELLFIRE DOWN ON YOU IF YOU SAY ONE MORE THING AND YOUR REASONING IS JUST "Well, he's a cool player and cool guy".

You've probably already clued in as to what I'll be raging about and discussing in this thread. I am sick of seeing this sort of "Information" being thrown around in Member Submissions.

I am also sick of people saying "HUR DURR, WELL, IT'S TOO EASY TO GET INTO xG NOWADAYS, WE SHOULD RAISE TEH VOUCHES."

Well gee, if you uhh, took the time to look at a few of our Member Submissions, uhh.. You'd probably notice this little thing that's been going on lately.. It's actually kinda funny because

NO ONE.

IS GIVING.

LEGITIMATE.

FUCKING.

REASONINGS.

Implementing this sort of idea is just going to raise the amount of dumbasses incapable of giving their opinion. I guess somewhere down the line, people started thinking being "cool" was enough to be in xG. And it caught on. A lot. So much that almost every god damn person applying is suddenly a Coooool guy. You want to know why people are getting in so easily? It's because of derps like this mo' fuckah:

apbs.twimg.com_profile_images_2510175150_SFR2.jpg.3765a8339d503ffb5dadd9a0c21d79c8.jpg

"HEZ COOL GUY. GR8 WARDENING SKILLZ. FUNNY AND ACTIVE"

That makes getting in xG so damn easy.

The real problem is actually quite simple. Everyone is too god damn lazy to come up with something that is either meaningful or unique to that person who wants to be a part of XenoGamers. If anyone actually took the time to look at our Member Submission guidelines, they would see this nifty little quote here, said by our beloved Leader;

We want cool, relaxed members - not try-hard douche-bags, so,

When vouching +1's - we don't need things like "Good warden, cool guy or good player" by it's self - we are not a skill based community.

Wait a minute! Now that I look at that, I'm starting to think some asshole decided to say to him/herself; "Hey! That's a great idea! Instead of Not including those things, I'm going to say that!"

So, before you guys hit that button that says "Quick Reply" or "Send" or whatever the hell it is, too lazy to check.. How about showing a little decency to give the applicant an idea of what YOU think of them. With the amount of people saying he's cool, it's bound to happen that we're going to get an egotistical asshat who thinks they're all that because everyone said he was Cool on his Member Submission.

Tell us why this person Deserves to be in xG. Why is this person so great. Do they bring a sense of fun with them to the server? Are they a talkative person? Is their name Doug, and if so are they proud of it? Just do us all a favour and provide a LITTLE bit more then just "Hes cool" or "Hes great".

Tell you what, if you can't even do just that..

DON'T.

POST.

SHIT.

This rage is brought to you by XenoGamers, one of the "easiest to get into" communities around. For more butt-frustration from Forest, please continue doing so in Member Submissions.

(Warning: Doing so may cause uncontrollable amounts of rage in certain individuals, we are in no way liable if for some reason you wake up with a splintering log lodged deep in your anal cavity.)

TL;DR - There is none. No TL;DR. Fuck you, go read it. :LOL:

- Dat guy, Forest

TL;DR - There is none. Fuck you, go read it.

There is no Rant on Member Subs?

Cool.

I'll just take your coffee and...

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

seriously tho almost all of the apps I look at are filled with useless +1's and show's no reason why that person really deserves membership into the clan

Forest, gotta love how you make this massive fucking essay on how to correctly vouch on member sub's, and then immediately do this:

Heyyyy gurrrrl. Welcome back. Need a staff position eh? How about taking mine? +1.

No Activity or Maturity scale, and an invalid reason, so your OWN FUCKING VOUCH was invalid. I sat and laughed for a solid 5 minutes at the sheer autism.

We are not the easiest to get into. A few months ago, for giggles, I applied for HG and Edge Gamers. I got into both within 2 days without ever playing on their servers. We are a much more exclusive community, that has stringent policies when it comes to joining!

We are a much more exclusive community, that has stringent policies when it comes to joining

The only reason I see half of the couple who have joined since me was because they played on the servers alot and knew the rules. I'm not saying those are not valid reasons to look at someone for membership but I think we should really push to look for useful players that can help the clan further in its development and not just be another member that just plays on the servers everyday and doesn't post on the forums or even gets on TS.

cool guy, mature, active

Hoe, I know who that is based towards. It's funny because it is actually a correct format, just in words. Usually I would put very active or pretty active or somewhat active. This was actually never a problem until now. I also love how @@diabeetus found a hypocritical +1 of yours.

Forest, gotta love how you make this massive fucking essay on how to correctly vouch on member sub's, and then immediately do this:

No Activity or Maturity scale, and an invalid reason, so your OWN FUCKING VOUCH was invalid. I sat and laughed for a solid 5 minutes at the sheer autism.

Looks like forest just got burnt gnome saiyan

KsdKYGl.gif.ed343b890ade6e93787330c6ce23e63a.gif

Are you guys autistic or just have downs? The ONE and ONLY bs +1 forest gives out is FOR A EX-DL of the clan so if it was right or wrong format no one will give a fuck but when you guys make bs +1's for any random's that play on the servers all the time and act mature like every normal player should then it defeats the purpose when anyone really could fit 90% of the +1's anyone gets so how about you guys TELL US WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK SOMEONE IS WORTH JOINING INSTEAD OF SAYING THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER n OVER n OVER FOR EVERYONE THAT APPLIES

Nope, there are more farther backs ones too bb.

yea FARTHER BACK, I was talking about since we have been pointing out everyone doing it on the wrong format and people still giving bullshit +1's for being "mature, active, and knows the motd"