lEcho

xG Competition Night

I have 3 people now (leotekk and megarobin left). Our team is Me, Crabman and shadowspy. Looking for 2 more. Crabby is captian

I have 3 people now (leotekk and megarobin left). Our team is Me, Crabman and shadowspy. Looking for 2 more. Crabby is captian

well post when you find 2 more -.-

Maybe extend final deadline to friday if not enough teams are reached echo? 4 team tourney bracket kinda sucks.

Eden is my bitch its ok <3

Im not your bitch hoe.

Moving on. Echo i have an idea to get more people. Maybe tell people what we are playing because people think we just playing scrim. A lot of people say, Oh if there was gungame or oh if there was surf, I would play. People arent bothered to go the forum post. So maybe me asd you can come up with something quick to get people to join comp night.

Moving on. Echo i have an idea to get more people. Maybe tell people what we are playing because people think we just playing scrim. A lot of people say, Oh if there was gungame or oh if there was surf, I would play. People arent bothered to go the forum post. So maybe me asd you can come up with something quick to get people to join comp night.

IT SAYS IN THE FUCKING POST THAT WE WILL PLAY ALL COMPETITIVE SERVERS LIKE SURF AND GG??????? TELL THEM TO FUCKING READ THE POST

Maybe extend final deadline to friday if not enough teams are reached echo? 4 team tourney bracket kinda sucks.

I made the deadline so people would hurry up and make teams but since then there still hasn't been any new teams so idt one day will effect anything

I made the deadline so people would hurry up and make teams but since then there still hasn't been any new teams so idt one day will effect anything

When I get home tomorrow I will have time to recruit teams from other clans.

When I get home tomorrow I will have time to recruit teams from other clans.

Ok well I'll setup a idea for the server rotation for the normal 8 team bracket and we dont have teams by Friday night we can see how to make it work for as many teams as we have