Rhododendron

Regarding GMOD Division

The reason we put Charrax as division leader of the GMOD division in the first place was because he promised he could code, which was a fabrication.

I can and I proved so. Look at the custom HUD for DarkRP that is some pretty heavy coding and work. You just refused to believe that the obviously successful mindset I had over custom content was completely right.

and the fact that he asked me for money for the development of GMOD addons when he had money made from the hard work of active players in the GMOD division was outright disgusting.

This is really funny. I never asked for money to make addons or anything I just asked if I could do it. "Hard work of active players" LOL. ALL THEY DID WAS VIEW THE MOTD. HARD WORK BAHAHAH.

There was also the fact that I was getting complaints of his poor behavior on the servers and the fact that he didn't enforce rules, abused while on the server

So what you are telling me is you believed a bunch of non-evidence shit and just acted on a whim. Nice job.

'anti-brony' rule where any player with anything brony related would be banned on the spot.

It wasnt made for that reason. It was to stop so many people from causing problems by removing 1 rather than 10. Also they were never banned on the spot, only if they broke another rule.

All I learned from this is that you obviously haven't played on the servers and that if a server is doing good you should shut it down immediately to get even more people to hate you.

You constantly said "Ask the community" well I did this time and they all want me back.

Your move: Either bring back GMod with me as Div or expect a lot of old members to leave.

Thanks bro.

I can and I proved so. Look at the custom HUD for DarkRP that is some pretty heavy coding and work. You just refused to believe that the obviously successful mindset I had over custom content was completely right.

This is really funny. I never asked for money to make addons or anything I just asked if I could do it. "Hard work of active players" LOL. ALL THEY DID WAS VIEW THE MOTD. HARD WORK BAHAHAH.

So what you are telling me is you believed a bunch of non-evidence shit and just acted on a whim. Nice job.

It wasnt made for that reason. It was to stop so many people from causing problems by removing 1 rather than 10. Also they were never banned on the spot, only if they broke another rule.

All I learned from this is that you obviously haven't played on the servers and that if a server is doing good you should shut it down immediately to get even more people to hate you.

You constantly said "Ask the community" well I did this time and they all want me back.

Your move: Either bring back GMod with me as Div or expect a lot of old members to leave.

Thanks bro.

I will have to decline your offer.

That looks like a plain basic HUD, my friend whos learning how to run a gmod server created one and it didn't take him that long.

ai.imgur.com_WTo3Q7A.png.60a3fbd536052741b24a6ab4fb6a3988.png

Did you not do the same to me? Enough complaints that includes some from someone in high position could make it believable but yet you believed 1 person and said i broke the rules without any evidence at all.

Threatening the Leader isn't going to help.

You constantly said "Ask the community" well I did this time and they all want me back. Your move: Either bring back GMod with me as Div or expect a lot of old members to leave. Thanks bro.

ai291.photobucket.com_albums_ll288_birm6_Chuck_norris_youre_a_fag.gif.b7ccc5fe5262a4d7240f967d74530146.gif

Gmod is a great division, removing it is just plain dumb, aeon was also div, unless he cant code or anything then why isn't he in consideration to take over? The only visible upside i see to this is it costing less money to run servers, but then why not get rid of every div for the lolz?

Gmod is a great division, removing it is just plain dumb, aeon was also div, unless he cant code or anything then why isn't he in consideration to take over?

It isn't be removed :p it will be up but will need a Divleader who can code lua..We don't know if aeon can.. he can let us know if he wants the spot and show us he can code and run the server he would be made one i believe.

It isn't be removed :p it will be up but will need a Divleader who can code lua..We don't know if aeon can.. he can let us know if he wants the spot and show us he can code and run the server he would be made one i believe.

Aeon is my bro. He doesn't want any part of this. Also he has a kid to look after.

Carrax...

What were the reasons for demoting him?

Don't worry we will get the servers back for hobo kind. Because we welcome hobos in xG.

This guy right here. Best Mayor NA.

Really hoping this situation will be resolved.

EDIT: Just noticed the edited OP, disregard what I said about it being resolved, etc.

jeez, I think you guys should first calm the fuck down. Wait till shit happens, and if youre unhappy just make another member protest on the new divleader of gmod and pray to god he fucks up just as hard as Charrax.

A custom HUD isn't that much to do. Your rewriting existing code. I can do it myself along with many others.

Lol. A HUD in Derma is probably the most difficult Lua.

You couldn't even code a sprayblocker script. You couldn't even get textures to work on a model!