IAmLegend

Really now...

I really don't see any drama. All I saw was a change of Gmod leadership. There was no reason to leave over drama or a change of leadership because they didn't even give the new DL a chance. Most likely it was going to be one of the people that left.

It's impossible for any group not to have any drama whatsoever. It happens, and it's usually out of people's hands. I tend to stay away from it which is why I barely post anything on the forums. I never played on the Gmod Division servers but they sounded like a lot of fun but that alone shouldn't be the sole reason why most people have to leave. Maybe I'm not looking closely into this I dunno.

I really don't see any drama. All I saw was a change of Gmod leadership. There was no reason to leave over drama or a change of leadership because they didn't even give the new DL a chance. Most likely it was going to be one of the people that left.

summin up shit since '12

It's impossible for any group not to have any drama whatsoever.

Just as he said.. i'd love to see people who left join another community that is drama free.. Drama happens in our daily lives, not something you can escape!