Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

jesus pick a side shadow. -1. chances after chances, and the fact he keeps trying to be accepted is nothing more of just sad now. move on pepperment, there are other communities other than xG and it seems you found one. change this change that. shit, its gonna be a LONG time before i actually believe your bull shit peppermint. sorry -1

"If you aren't sure about the orders don't kill anyone and leave it up to the warden."

-Chrono

"I wasn't sure. I thought they were rebels so I killed them."

-Peppermint

-1 granted you are on quite a bit but the way i see it is if you were to get unbanned you would just be banned again in under a week this is just my opion so yeah -1

I don't think that he should be judged for his prior experiences.

Sorry but I do. If a prisoner is on parole for murder, and he robs some dude on the street then you should send him back to jail. He was already given multiple chances. If he was banned for a legitimate reason such as purposely freekilling two t's (and I don't know if it was intentional or not) then -1.

Also, for example, though I was originally somewhat against the unbanning of shadow after he mass freekilled twice, he has shown some honest improvement.

I haven't seen much but the usual hostilities coming from Peppermint to players on the server. (Calling them fags etc.)

If he attempted to act nicer to players he would have gotten at least some sympathy from me, but you can't ask to be unbanned after being a douche to people on the server and freekilling.

Not trying to be a dick, but rules are rules and you were given more than enough chances.

i fucked up but it was an accident even though none of you care.

If none of us cared, then this thread would have already been closed.

I would be more reluctant to 1-up if any evidence or proof was provided here that shows that you only freekilled two people, but because you were previously permanently CT banned before, and were even considered for a permanent server ban, it still wouldn't matter. It was established that you were to be permanently banned from the Servers if you managed to slip up again, and in all honesty I would be content with the fact that you were only CT banned.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo

Need your input on the matter, otherwise this will go no where.

Peppermint, i'm not sure if this is what you are getting at with that last post, but i'm not "out to get you" like mike was, if so i'd have banned you already, it's not that you dont know the rules as a ct as much as it that you almost get yourself banned EVERY time you are on the servers, and most of these people don't know your past, since half of them weren't there when it happened, we are allowed to judge from past, and we should, (and already have).

I mean look at neteX, he was unbanned a bunch of times, and each time he was unbanned if he did ONE thing it was permaban(or shorter, more focusing on his longer bans), other than the normal procedure, so you shouldnt get all of your past of trolling etc. and just wipe it away again.

Well yes guys, I know I fucked up. Thats obvious. I realize that ive fucked up a lot and i realize that i probably should just "move on" and such but i dont know why i cant. I just enjoy playing with you guys. And i know i have no proof but gkoo even said i only killed 2. And i didnt know that Mike would be so quick to ban me..and make it perm since gkoo only said for acouple days. So i never thought to get proof. But if you guys mean what you say I will own up to my shit and i will stay banned and maybe if i learn to be better and not disrespect and "freekill" i could make another one later on and see how you guys feel.

Yours Truely,

Dirty Dan/Peppermint

make another one later

Sounds like a good idea to me, after you show some valid improvement on attitude/behavior in servers.

Well i announced that i was going to take my punishment and it doesnt look like anyone really wants me unbanned so i was just going to wait to improve myself and later on make another one

Yours Truely,

Dirty Dan/Peppermint