DarkWolf6052

Regarding the "Fun commands" in CS:S

I see no reason to have alittle fun with them. Imo i'd say some can play around with it, Just not on Jailbreak and only use them when it does not interfere with the game. Ex: just 1 or 2 slap before something starts.. and other stuff at the end of a game, just don't over abuse it to the point that it annoys the person. Only do it to someone who agrees with you and not use it to give them an advantage~.

Well if they aren't mature enough to not abuse powers then they deserve the demotion and I have never heard of a clan restricting powers from there staff besides in xG

Most servers don't give access to these commands. We're not supposed to have access to these commands, and while some, not all, of our admins know not to abuse this, we do have moderators who may get tempted and abuse with these commands.

I see no reason to have alittle fun with them. Imo i'd say some can play around with it, Just not on Jailbreak and only use them when it does not interfere with the game. Ex: just 1 or 2 slap before something starts.. and other stuff at the end of a game, just don't over abuse it to the point that it annoys the person. Only do it to someone who agrees with you and not use it to give them an advantage~.

@@serbiansnaga Okay so, Serbian, wanna give your input to this? Since Duckii said this, I'd go ahead and be fine with them using these commands with these as long as you agree or give your side, but also with these exceptions:

-They aren't abused on random people

-They don't cheat to give you an unfair advantage [Example: Spam slapping as a T to escape and rebel.

-They aren't spammed [!slap !slap !slap !slap !slap !slap]

If you guys do get permission to use these commands without abusing them, a little tip. !burn will most likely kill anyone you ignite. You can't put the fire out in water like you could with a firedrill fire. You'll burn to death, or maybe be lucky enough to heal and not die.

Also, seriously, don't bind keys to the fun commands to do the command @aim. You're just gonna end up using it and getting in trouble.

They should be removed by now.

The reason we don't use these commands is to limit abuse and distinguish us from the hundreds of clans that love to abuse their players. This is why we are seen as not corrupt or abusive and I want to keep it that way.

They should be removed by now.

The reason we don't use these commands is to limit abuse and distinguish us from the hundreds of clans that love to abuse their players. This is why we are seen as not corrupt or abusive and I want to keep it that way.

I'll get on right now and check if they're still on Jailbreak. That's a top priority for keeping abuse from happening.

On Jailbreak under the Player Commands,

1. Slay player

2. Slap player

3. Slap player

4. Ban player

5. Gag/Mute player

6. Gag/Mute player

7. Ban disconnected player

8. Remove from Queue

9. Rename player

10. Smite player

11. Team Ban

------------------------

On Server Commands in Jailbreak, we have an odd menu currently

1. [Random characters, if used, it closes the admin menu.

[Random characters, not a usable command, not labelled as a number]

[Random box, not a usable command, not labelled as a number]

2. Admin spray

3. Remove spray

4. Spray trace

--------------------------

Voting commands are currently: [All these are disabled, it was !votekick, !voteban, and !vote]

1. [Random characters, closes the menu when used, doesn't do anything]

2. [Random characters, closes the menu when used, doesn't do anything]

3. [Random characters, closes the menu when used, doesn't do anything]

Hosties are all normal

1. Ban player

2. Kick player

3. Slay player

4. Stop all LastRequests

SwapTeam commands are all normal

1. On Death

2. On Round End

3. To Spectator

-------------------------

So most of the fun commands are removed, but slap still is there, and is a double command. Both work when used through the menu, so its just a duplicate.

@autumn

Also, @autumn please get us !who and !kick back. Kick we don't need as badly, but !who/sm_who we really need, so we can tell who is who admin wise

I'm updating the servers because of the new update this weekend. Sorry about the delay I've been hella busy :(

I'm updating the servers because of the new update this weekend. Sorry about the delay I've been hella busy :(

Its fine, I'm just pointing out that we need at least sm_who back. I understand you're busy.

Thank you for telling me though :) Unlike SOME people in this thread!

Lol no problem, one suggestion is remove/disable !gravity from Bhop so people can't cheat and get a world record with it.

Lol no problem, one suggestion is remove/disable !gravity from Bhop so people can't cheat and get a world record with it.

It should have been removed last night o.o is it still there?

It should have been removed last night o.o is it still there?

Checking that now.

Okay, yeah, it doesn't have any of the fun ones, except slap, which could in turn be abused. Such as bind a key to sm_slap, and slap yourself continuously to the other end of the map. Could you disable slap from Bhop too please?

Checking that now.

Okay, yeah, it doesn't have any of the fun ones, except slap, which could in turn be abused. Such as bind a key to sm_slap, and slap yourself continuously to the other end of the map. Could you disable slap from Bhop too please?

This weekend that will push through :)