Sign in to follow this  
no1dead

Leaving :(

I honestly can't keep up with the amount of high-school drama that is going on right now.

Considering the closing of the GMOD Division, which was the sole reason I joined xG is now gone I'm probably not going to be coming back for a while. (Only time can tell.)

So I'm gonna be leaving xG for the time being.

And by that he means he is joining me.

Cool.

No need to brag about which of your former div's members bandwagon leave with you.

Reasons why I am starting to not like you...

Well you could like him if all of this bullshit gets cleared up.

Cause really this is pretty dumb of xG, like really stupid.

Well you could like him if all of this bullshit gets cleared up.

Cause really this is pretty dumb of xG, like really stupid.

Sure what silence did was stupid but the fact that he has to advertise on a previous clan is just stupid. If he claims to be having such an amazing server why do it here? It breaks rules and makes him look stupid.

Sure what silence did was stupid but the fact that he has to advertise on a previous clan is just stupid. If he claims to be having such an amazing server why do it here? It breaks rules and makes him look stupid.

How am I stupid? The attitude he is presenting to us is the attitude that was running the GMOD division. The fact that it was unanimous across all co-leaders for his demotion lead me to do it, and it wasn't some illogical action.

xG:

No donations whitin the next months.

Servers empty.

full drama guarantee on forums.

Insult people most likely charrax on the news.

-Everbody insults me for shit-

xG: No donations whitin the next months. Servers empty. full drama guarantee on forums. Insult people most likely charrax on the news. -Everbody insults me for shit-

>Leaves xG

>Joins HG

>Continues to make useless posts on xG forums

>Logic

>Rage Quits xG after being kicked out of a pre-arranged scrim, joining server without even asking us if he could play

>Joins HG

>Continues to badmouth upper staff on our forums

>Illogical

fixed.

>Is a faggot

>Doesnt lift

>Continues to be a faggot

>Still not liting

>annoying child who left xG because everyone is mean then disrespects entire staff

>illogical

Now its really fixed

Hub development is going slow at the moment since I have crap loads of projects as well as more important things, like server development and such. I don't know why you want me to release a half-done hub which little features... You will still complain and I don't need it. I want to release it when we have though-roughly tested it and you can purchase at least 2000 items from the store (500 items are complete at the moment)

It's hard to keep promised progress when school has been so unorthodox.