Sign in to follow this  
IUDesigns

Goodbye

Yea well if you haven't guessed it already from my inactivity, its time I left xG. I'll be totally honest the main reason I joined was for jailbreak. I started getting into the other servers as well, but they weren't as populated and playing alone is no fun. JB got boring for me, but I thought I'd still stick around even through all the members leaving. Wasn't the same....

Anyways to cut all the crap and get to the point I'm leaving, this is final, I won't come back. Shout out to all those that made my journey worth the while, and even those that didn't I wish you all the best of luck in future.

Nigga JB isn't the only gamemode and CSS isnt the only game. If you hop into teamspeak or even accept a few game invites you might have some fun with the rest of the community playing whatever game it is we're playing.

Don't give up just because you're bored with JB. If it comes down to it just switch divs, its what I did when GMod got boring and even then I still played it from time to time.

Theres no reason to leave due to inactivity unless you hold some kind of position or are looking to achieve some kind of position that requires constant activity (my situation and many others).

I know I cant change your mind but at least we had some great times together.

cya bb

Even though we only played together a few times you were an awesome guy and a good CT. Correct me if I am wrong but you made some of the profile pics that some XG members use (EX: John, megarobin, etc) I am sadden to see you go but best of luck to you in your future endeavours.

See yah man. Thank you so much for making me the spray. Had good times in JB with you. Good luck in the future!