laith

laith - Counter-Strike: Source

I do remember it was the beggining of the round, beggining of the map. I think it was canyondam (the one with surf)

I've been checking this thread. Haven't been posting, just been observing. I've heard about the stuff he has done before, and I've heard how well of a person he could be. I unfortunatly do not have enough information to judge accordingly. However, from the times I've seen him on the server ([xG] Borat), he has had a good attitude.

I am always down to shorten a ban if they took the time to appeal it. Because we have Staff on the server basically 24/7, and we would catch someone really fast. If he fucks up again then we ban accordingly. I feel it wouldn't affect the server more than 1 round if we shorten the ban. So, as always. +1 for the unban.

I wasn't there for the Teamspeak deal, since I was busy recently and stayed in my TS room instead. Honestly, Forest, I'm not able to give much of an input since I wasn't there for the ban. You perm banned him for reason "Mass intentional FK" on April 12. If I recall correctly, I wasn't on at that specific time.

Judging by your attitude on this post, I'll have to go ahead and -1 this. If you're going around yelling at people about who banned you and why, that's not going to help your case.

-DarkWolf6052

Alright Laith, have your friend go on teamspeak and explain the situation. Can't be a problem with that right?

Sure, would you like me to scheduale a day for him to come in same time w/ me? If you want some background info BEFORE he comes in, his name is Randy, he lives in the state of Arkansas. I can have him come in tomorrow and speak with you Gawd if that's okay. Thanks

This has been ongoing long enough. It has been decided that the cons outweigh the pros, and you may try for another Ban Protest later. Take this time to look over the MoTD Rules and remind your friend that what he did was a dick move. #Closed and #Denied

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods