xGShadowSpy

*Move This* Quarantine Ban Protest - Counter-Strike SourceStrike Source

Well this is in the wrong section first off, wouldnt let me post in Ban Protest section, so CSS discussion made a bit more sense, Alright, now then, Im Making a ban protest for previous admin Quarantine, he doesn't plan on rejoining, he just wants to hop on the servers every now and then. Thats all i need to say,but take in consideration how many other people got in trouble for even worse things and were unbanned- I said this , from here on is what he's saying.

For everyone who remembers what i did, I'm sorry. Yes i was a hypocrite, yes i was an asshole, but people change. You hated me for what i did back in the day, I ask you to forgive me for all that now. I don't plan on rejoining xG as im always back and forth in the military, but i would like to swing by every now and then. This new steam Profile is not evading a ban(was already banned) it is by buddy's laptop that he gave me before he left, he lets me use his steam.

~Quarantine

(By ShadowSpy) Please take in consideration how people who have done worse than him have been unbanned multiple times.

Tagging division managers, as well as coleaders(If i can get their forum names right :/ ).

@@Duckii @@HighSociety (think thats poncher) @@Forest @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @autumn (Might as well tag you in this) @Brian @@serbiansnaga I think thats everyone, i suggest you know what he did before posting. @@Chrono Cuz u smell

Remind me who Quarantine was? And why he was banned? Fucked up my computer, can't search

newfag alert.

my vote will be a +1 when it gets edited to tag me fer being oldfag.

Quarantine may have been a hypocrite as an admin, but he was always a fun character to have around. he didn't break rules TOO much.

Don't mean to start a war here but. Chrono, you seem to have general problems with people being new to the clan. Can't you give him a brief explanation of what happened? Instead of the usual "New fag, i'm an old fag" crap. Just throwing that out there. His opinion was asked to be given.

Don't mean to start a war here but. Chrono, you seem to have general problems with people being new to the clan. Can't you give him a brief explanation of what happened? Instead of the usual "New fag, i'm an old fag" crap. Just throwing that out there. His opinion was asked to be given.

I did.

Quarantine may have been a hypocrite as an admin, but he was always a fun character to have around. he didn't break rules TOO much.

he complained when an admin abused on him (in a minor way) and then he himself ended up abusing on others (in slightly more than minor ways) but he won't be getting admin. ;p as well as a once he was demoted mass FK type of thingery i don't remember if he abused powers after demotion or not.

+1

We need more variety. He doesn't troll, and he'll gladly call out abusing admins. If anything, he does what he does for good fun.

-1 if i remember right hes fat.

but +1 in all seriousness because if the division leaders forget who you are/don't know its probably been a long enough

Yeah, basically what chrono said, and i guess since i was posting this for him, i might as well respond too.

+1, he was a fun player to be around and was decently active as an admin, The abusing etc. that got him banned doesn't even matter much if he's not going to try out for admin anyways.

Would like info from the higher ups please, ty brian, and ik duckii said shes gonna be inactive but @@Duckii @autumn @@serbiansnaga also i will try and get his steam ID when possible.

EDIT: These are all him Xeno Gamers @@DarkWolf6052

+1 Simply because it's been so long. In the period he was on another unbanned account he had acted very mature.