ShakeAnBake - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ShakeAnBake

Steam ID:

shak3anbak3

Information:

Echo freekilled me on a freeday, and then would not slay himself, and banned me for "spamming admin chat" i was spamming because he knew he freekilled and wouldn't slay him self.

Lol saw this coming as soon as I (Yeah, me, not him) banned u, you kept spamming admin chat that he freekilled you, after we all said he didn't, so i kicked you(Can't gag admin chat), then he rejoins and disrespects then continues to spam it, then i kick again, then he rejoins since echo was still alive, thinking it was him that banned him and spammed dead chat about it. So, GG no re, especially when i muted you earlier for spamming and almost ended up kicking u.

Shake learn to deal with your consequences. You kept annoying people and spammed admin chat after they told you to stop. Plus, it's an hour ban "What is his bed time coming up?" - Chuck Norris.

Use that thing in your brain that's called common sense. Ask yourself, what I do/say annoys people? Will doing this piss people off? If you haven't figured that out by now then that's your own problem. It's only an hour and putting up a ban request is just childish and stupid.

By the time it would take for them to even look at your ban request and agree or disagree upon the unban, it would be over.

/request close. @@Forest @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@serbiansnaga

See shake you need to take a lesson from this and not make a big deal out of everything stuff happens. And it's only a one hour ban. If you learn from this you have a better chance of getting in xG :)

i was spamming because he knew he freekilled and wouldn't slay him self.

Ok Shake that right there is how retarted u are. I took a screenshot for evidence in-case we need but seriously Shake, it's a 60 min ban. you're 1 year older than me, suck your shit up and and carry on ffs. God

jb_italia_beta5c0003.jpg.9b4c5564c69477dfd1a8935a108d3ae1.jpg

#Closed due to multiple counts of idiocy, ignorance and immature behaviour. It's an hour ban, it's not like your life is over, and it's Definitely not worth making a Ban Protest over.

If you have a problem with the way our Staff Members are dealing with things, then post a Member Protest or a Report Abuse thread. If you feel you want to remain Anonymous, then do it in our Thread which keeps your identity hidden. There is no need to continuously spam Admin Chat because you feel they're in the wrong, especially with multiple Staff Members on during the time. They dealt with the situation in an appropriate and proper manner, this being Warnings > Kick > Ban.

9. Lastly' date=' and most importantly, admins have final say about decisions in-game, do not pester or bother them.[/quote']

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods