STEAM_0:1:29123872

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Ever since I got back to the server and following the rules, I was told by many people that they like me and how I've improved and proven myself. I had asked them about ever joining XG and they said yes plus I also have 344 hours into the server .

Very Active, knows rules, calls warden..(to much) Good Ct and a player.

If you would let other people be warden, that would probably be better for everyone.

A:7/10

M:6/10

D: -1 NO I MEAN +1

Real Decision: +1

This guy has had his ups and downs before. At one point the whole community hated him. He waited for an appropiate amount of time. Became active again and has had the upmost respect to the staff, members and non-members in the server. He understands when he has done something wrong, and pays for it. He knows when it's best to not say anything and when it's best to speak up.

Shadow has been an active person in this community who has showed how a person can fix his mistakes.

Activity: 9/10

Get on teamspeak.

Maturity: 8/10

Decision: +1

Shadow has proven that players are indeed capable of becoming a better person. Not only has his attitude changed Drastically for the better, but he has been looking out for rule breakers as well as correcting people who are shaky on the MoTD Rules. He used to be one of the more disliked players, and has since greatly improved to the point of an ideal xG member. He brings a sense of fun to the server whenever he's on, and doesn't seem to be affected by anyone purposely trying to troll. He also has a relentless passion for wardening, doing a great job of it as he keeps it diverse and doesn't just do FR/LR all day every day.

M: 8/10

- Has improved a great deal since his previous time on xG servers. Does not instigate or start an all out war with other players, and knows when to draw the line in terms of disrespect or harassment. Maturity is where it should be

A: 8/10

- Extremely active on CS:S Jailbreak. Almost always on whenever I am, which is a pretty big amount. Activity is where it should be

D: +1, I am extremely impressed with the amount of change Shadow has shown. I honestly believe he is an ideal player and would be a great representative and member of XenoGamers. Goodluck with the remaining 1-ups!

- Dat guy, Forest

Well Forest is a hard act to follow.

I don't know any of your past therefore I can't really go into that. However, you have shown to be an ideal xG member.

A:7/10 He is pretty active. I haven't played a lot lately so I can't be 100% sure if he plays all day or not.

M:9/10 Never had problems out of him, or with him. Doesn't spam admin chat when freekilled. Doesn't make me hate my life.

+1

I thought I wrote a lot, but Forest always has to beat me. -.-

Well actually, that bit about him being more active on TeamSpeak is a great suggestion. Never hurts to be active on it, and it's supposed to be a requirement. It's not my fault I'm adept at going indepth with almost everything :huh:

Well I guess I will be the 10th

Shadow comparing him to what I heard about him before and the way he acts now, the change is amazing. Many people have been given second, third, and even fourth chances, but you have made the most of your chance. I think you are worthy of joining xG.

A:9

M:9

+1