No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have adhd so i have to take
a
dderall to concentrate. adderall makes you less interested on eating so i have not grown much this is my reason for being kinda high pitched

I have to say 0 for now because you have broke a few rules before but your really active and never seen you disrespect. If you re-read the Motd just once and call warden more I will decide to change to +1

A:7

M:6

EDIT: D: +1

Has improved in maturity, and also fun guy to talk with on teamspeak.

-1. While you are active you don't seem to know the rules very well from what I've seen. Not really xG member quality yet, maybe after a while you might be, but not yet. You also aren't active on Teamspeak, which doesn't really help your case.

A: 8/10 (fairly active, not on every day but some days of the week)

M: 6/10 (not very mature, doesn't seem to know motd)

I was never on teamspeak until last month why'd I get in?

Because you joined before being active on TeamSpeak was a requirement. Remember TS is an essential part of the xG community, and if you're not active on it, you'll never be promoted to a staff position, and if you are currently in a staff position, you'll be demoted if you aren't active on TeamSpeak.

People don't seem to understand that there are many reasons why we want players who are active on Team Speak. It's not only because we just want more activity on it. Team Speak can help in the following ways:

1. You are more likely to become better known

2. You can contact Staff Members whenever needbe

3. More people on Team Speak = better for us

4. Requirement for a higher rank

5. Attracts more players to your application as they will get a better opinion on you without you having to advertise

He has become more active on TeamSpeak. He's a pretty cool kid. I haven't seen you break many rules but I trust Diabeetus' judgement.

However, I will +1 you. Under the circumstances that you call warden and show a clear understanding of the rules. You tried wardening this evening but cracked under pressure. It's understandable when everyones yelling but you just need to get control of the T's and get them to be quiet. If all else fails have them unstack shoulder to shoulder and say talk over warden rebel.

A: 7/10 (Be a little more active please, you do play quite a bit from what I have seen. Like I said though you have been on TS more.)

M: 8/10 (Pretty mature for his age. Never had problems from him, played some Bhop with him he was pretty cool.)

So to recap +1 as long as you show a better understanding of rules.