Division:

Garry's Mod

Staff Name:

Warriorsfury

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:22880298

Evidence:

I don't know why actions were taken against me for a couple reasons:

I have seen multiple members mass prop abuse multiple times on the DarkRP server and when it comes to me the ban hammer has to come down immediately.

The situation was justified right on the spot no thinking just "Oh he did this ban" and that is not properly accessing the situation.

There is an obvious grudge laid upon me that can't be resolved and for some unknown reason it has occurred.

The First Situation:

I get on DarkRP playing and joking with other people. I spawn a fish prop and chase Death God around with it having fun because he's not telling me to stop and just goes along with it. The fish hits him a couple times and pushes him a little to the right and left. He goes around Sham and Warriorsfury and I accidentally nudge sham and push Warriorsfury back a couple feet with the fish. Sham tells me to stop and so I did and then Warriors says I'm getting banned. I was banned for
"You were warned and had enough tries."

I was pissed and pretty upset that he just banned me on the spot not even questioning the situation. Thus I tell duckii and get no response back from her just her telling me that it was something about prop pushing. I try explaining things to her ,but get no response.

The Second Situation:

After my thirty minute ban I get back on and go Medic class healing people every so often and just walking around. I decide to setup shop by the PD so i start building. I was using a 4x4 phys prop to elevate myself high enough so I can lower the walls with easy precision so I could get the roof on correctly. I accidentally launched myself in the air (looked like prop climbing). I said "shit" and lowered myself back down and here someone go "uhhhhhh." I am then shot and killed by JakeEnglish because he took it upon himself to justify the situation and take it out on me without questioning. Warrior saw the whole thing obviously and took action right away. I spawned another 4x4 phys prop and did actually prop climb up there to ask JakeEnglish why he killed me. I asked him and he shoots me again. Death god comes up and says "That's what you get for prop climb." I am then banned by Warriorsfury for the reason
"Let's hope you learn this time."

I then told Duckii again what happened and got no response for awhile until she finally told me she had no sound for the steam chat thing and I didn't respond back because I was too busy typing this.

The situation was not handled properly and it was based on what the admin thought was going on and didn't bother to ask what happened just decided on what it looked like. I have never had this problem before so that leads to one other opinion I have to put out there. XenoGamers has stopped caring about Korean and for some reason I deserve this. I feel stabbed in the back because many of you (including warrior and deathgod) I've known for a long time.

Further Information:

This demo is used in the sense of stuff like prop abuse does happen between members and no or little punishment occurred.

You can watch the whole thing if you wish ,but most of the stuff happens at the beginning to middle.

Link------>

Screenshots of proof I was building not screwing around------------------->

Indeed, i turnt off my little "DING" noise for steam cause its getting annoying from constant message spamming. Therefore i don't usually check my steamchat, i check it once in awhile. Indeed you told me about the first ban, i had no clue what went on.. i only saw a bit of you prop pushing someone and did push Me/sham/Warrior with it. I for one did not really mind it because it was not excessive, but warrior banned for whatever reason.

The 2nd ban i did not see at all nor can do anything about without knowing the situation. I asked warrior why he'd ban you, got a response of you being kicked twice i believe, then a 30 minute ban, so this time he banned you longer after catching you prop climb. Indeed i do say he didn't take care of the situation as he should have by either Freezing or jailing you and questioning before insta banning. @@Warriorsfury

I didn't think much of it. After you stopped I went on and didn't really care. I figured that when he banned you, that you had done something else, but that seems to not be the case.

The second situation I was not involved in and would like an explanation about why things were handled so aggressively without first at least questioning you.

To avoid another situation like this, a DarkRP admin "what-do" list will be created with appropriate punishments and protocol.

I'd also like to know how long the ban is.

@@Warriorsfury @@DeathGod

I didn't think much of it. After you stopped I went on and didn't really care. I figured that when he banned you, that you had done something else, but that seems to not be the case.

The second situation I was not involved in and would like an explanation about why things were handled so aggressively without first at least questioning you.

To avoid another situation like this, a DarkRP admin "what-do" list will be created with appropriate punishments and protocol.

I'd also like to know how long the ban is.

@@Warriorsfury @@DeathGod

Ban was for a day

I hate posting these abuse threads and the reason is because I know you guys. I'm going to state this relevant fact and say that when you surround or trap an animal they attack. I feel the same way, I feel trapped really I do and you guys gotta stop and think of how long I have been here and how many times I have dealt with situations similar or like this. This is something I would never want to do and I am sorry for this please forgive me.

dont drag me into this. all i saw was jake put a fish on warriors. idk what the reason was because jake made post to long and i dont have the head power to read right now.

1341154752087.jpg.6d5cf941fc015a440e2054e4cea53d4a.jpg

i just read through the post and my thoughts are this: unban him. and when i said thats what you get for prop climbing, i meant it as a joke. and i had no knowing of what had already happened. all i saw was him prop climb(what i knew at the time) and i was going to let him off with a friendly warning.

dont drag me into this. all i saw was jake put a fish on warriors. idk what the reason was because jake made post to long and i dont have the head power to read right now.

Wish there was a "High as Fuck" rating

Funny, you are already unbanned without even consulting me or letting me post. The reason why you were banned was obvious.

1. I have seen multiple members mass prop abuse multiple times on the DarkRP server and when it comes to me the ban hammer has to come down immediately.

I punish everyone equally. Sure there is not a set way but I give everyone the same procedure depending on the situation.

2. The situation was justified right on the spot no thinking just "Oh he did this ban" and that is not properly accessing the situation.

I saw you do it and you happened to be at the last mark or "chance" I gave you.

3. There is an obvious grudge laid upon me that can't be resolved and for some unknown reason it has occurred.

I have no grudge towards you what so ever I actually like having you on the server. You are super funny.

I accidentally nudge sham and push Warriorsfury back a couple feet with the fish.

You pushed me ALL the way to the other side of the "event" or town square.

I was using a 4x4 phys prop to elevate myself high enough

Also known as prop surfing/climbing witch is not allowed.

Warrior saw the whole thing obviously and took action right away.

I saw the second time when you blatantly prop surfed all the way up on the roof and walked onto the roof.

I spawned another 4x4 phys prop and did actually prop climb up there to ask JakeEnglish why he killed me.

Here you break another rule and you should have just used /ooc to ask him or ask me to ask him.

===========================================================================================

After getting all of them down here we go...

I understand as to why I am getting shot down from this but I banned you directly for the 30 minute thing because of the past days. I had to warn you and kick you time and time again for prop killing and pushing and other things. The first time I banned you for 30 minutes because you prop push sham far from yourself and you pushed me ALL the way across town square. The second time I saw you blatantly prop surf all the way up a tall building. After getting unbanned that was extremely stupid. I do not see as to WHY I should consult someone over breaking a rule when it was obvious.

P.S

I did not watch the demo because I do not want to download some program to watch it.

Also your screenshot shows absolutely nothing.

i just read through the post and my thoughts are this: unban him. and when i said thats what you get for prop climbing, i meant it as a joke. and i had no knowing of what had already happened. all i saw was him prop climb(what i knew at the time) and i was going to let him off with a friendly warning.

I don't want anything to happen to you. This thread is about warrior and I had no intentions on bringing you into this. You have done nothing wrong anyways so it's cool.

Alright kids ima make this snappy.

Jake was unbanned because warrior didnt even ask jake about the situation the second time, and was an obvious misunderstanding. He didnt mean to break any rules and didnt deserve harsh punishment.

Warrio, check out the new DarkRP admin guidelines.

Jake, watch yourself and dont make me regret unbanning you.

~Bring in the dancing lobsters

I am saying this not to be mean ,but to be helpful. Do not be hasty to use your powers on someone think it out first, keep calm and try to understand what the other person is saying and thinking, and finally question who is really telling the truth by listening to the facts stated by both parties and the resources you have on hand (console).

I think that no punishment should be placed on Warriorsfury since we all make mistakes and things happen. This was not a abuse thread to get him or anyone punished by any means. This was an abuse thread to help people understand. Understand how situations are being handled and dealt with. Understand how to get along so we can all have fun. Understand that this is our community and shaping it to be a better place is all of our jobs. [xG] is not a bad community by any means I'm saying it can be way better and funner! So one little advice from little old Korean might help if you decide to take it and use it.

I also asked sham to unclose this so I could post this so don't yell at me!

With Love

-Jake