John

Warrior

So if you just chill and bitch in TS you get admin and div leader. It doesn't mattter if you really help the division or active in it. I see.

Funny, you want me to wipe multiverse and have you set it up?

So if you just chill and bitch in TS you get admin and div leader. It doesn't mattter if you really help the division or active in it. I see.

I meant GMod and CS:S.

I know you work har don MC

I meant GMod and CS:S.

I know you work har don MC

Css I understand why. Because of my inactivity. But I love css and will not let myself turn to shit in that div.

Gmod I am going to stay admin on until a new div leader comes and gets the shit togeather. When that happens I am dropping the rank most likely.

Gmod I am going to stay admin on until a new div leader comes and gets the shit togeather

Well xemnas is still a division leader, and he will fix it up.. as of now, I believe the current admin groups with permission is currently produced by Sourcebans group which is connected with gmod ulx. So either, new groups will need to be made on the ulx which will not be affiliated with sourcebans groups need to be made so that rank structure problem can be fixed, or completely remove power in that division. Autumn if i remember said they shouldn't have power in 2 different division? or somewhat like that.

the big problem with admin in 2 different divs, is that if you have one rank, with it all being on the same sourcebans then you get powers and immunity you shouldn't necessarily have, in my cases i had div powers in css when i was only an admin because i had access to powers on css from being admin, but my actual powers that were overshadowing were my div in csgo, you can fix it by seperating or a while ago, silence was talking about using the forum steam integration and that he could probably seperate powers per game in there.

silence was talking about using the forum steam integration and that he could probably seperate powers per game in there.

That would be nice <3 because the only way i see of fixing the power between division is creating different group on sourceban which would be messy because there would be so many different groups

@@Duckii yeah and that was the issue, the other thing that could be done is to make like 4 new SB databases under prefixes of css.bans.xenogmaers.org csgo gmod tf2 etc. and jsut have it all set in there and import the bans. like link all bans to the main one and have nobody with privileges on there, BUT put the powers on the seperated ones.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Hype