House

Not Coming Back

I'm not coming back, and for the record, im not leaving for GG or any stupid childish bullshit charrax has come up with

Just for the record: You helped me come up with it.

inb4 shit storm. Oh wait. I'm late.

Either way, it's sad to see you go. I didn't know you all that well, but I remember you as a mod in CS:S. Good luck in your future, whatever you do.

Sad to see you go, you did well on the server and worked on it.. it was really populated for the past days you took over.. had 20+ players and 35max i believe on daily

@@Chrono Stop making the thread about yourself.

@Sham Really sad to see you go. Really glad that you stepped up, and I understand completely why you left. This leader of ours is a complete jackass, but I guess I'm used to it by now.

Anyway, good luck, you will be missed by many.

@@Charrax Can you please ruin your own community instead of poking in to make fun of xG every possible second.

@autumn We need to have a talk about you and community relations. You're pissing everybody off, and this time, we lost one of the best. You're a complete cunt who needs to talk to me about "community relations." Meet me on teamspeak, and don't bullshit me with forums, saying you don't have time.

Make time.

well shieeeet, sham hate to see you leave but i totally get why. good luck on lifes natural adventures.

side note: now we need another lua coder xG, or someone to teach me.

:/ damn. an amazing division leader is leaving. you have done so much for the gmod division and it's sad you don't get the congratulatory you deserve. i hope you the best for what ever you do.