Xemnas - Garry's Mod

Division:

Garry's Mod

In-Game Name:

Xemnas

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:45363532

Rules Broken:

He attempted to track where I lived and share it with the public.

Evidence:

apuu.sh_2Rpt9.png.2a70331abb22a4f5ac0e2ae530afbdb7.png

Xemnas posted a link in Teamspeak trying to find where I live. He then tried to tell everyone in the room the place I lived at. I don't want people online to know where I live so I ask that you at least ban him from teamspeak for a day or more.

got anyone to vouch that he tried telling them also most ip's can be tracked and found if they really want to know that bad but I dont think anyone cares where you live lol

I admit it's a link that sends me your IP. I'm sorry for invading your personal privacy Derp and I won't do it again. Also if you go a couple lines back you will find l33t saying something like "I'm going to find out where you live Derp, give me 10 minutes", and I said give me 2. That is why i posted the link. On another note why are you trying to constantly find ways to get me banned? You always believe whatever Charrax says. Like when i made my example script for Silence. Charrax never saw my script so how can he say i copied it? Then you believed him? You really disgust me Derp. Heres the code you bugged me for

>
function ondeath(victim, weapon, killer)
--reseting needed variables
suicide = false

--gets if you were killed by a player or a prop
       if killer:IsPlayer() then
           isplayer = true
           traitor = false
   else
       umsg.Start("sendmsg", victim)
       umsg.End()

--below was fixing a bug where if someone died by a prop they would be in living chat
   victim:SetTeam(TEAM_SPEC)
   victim:Spectate( OBS_MODE_CHASE )
   victim:SpectateEntity(nil)
       end

if victim:Nick() == killer:Nick() then
               umsg.Start("sendsuicidemessage")
               umsg.End()
               suicide = true

end

--gets if your killer was a traitor or not
               if killer:IsTraitor() then
                       if (suicide == true) then
                   else           
                       umsg.Start("sendkillertmsg", victim)
                       umsg.String(killer:Nick().." (Traitor)")
                       umsg.End()
                       end
           else
                       if (suicide == true) then   
                   else
                       umsg.Start("sendkillerinnomsg", victim)
                       umsg.String(killer:Nick().." (Innocent)")
                       umsg.End()
                       end
               end
end

hook.Add("PlayerDeath","died",ondeath)

--Xemnas

Then here is a the script in the client folder

function saywhokilledyou(ply)
   killedby = ply:ReadString()
   chat.AddText(Color(0,255,0),killedby,Color(0,255,0)," Killed you.")
end

function killedbyunknown(ply)
   chat.AddText(Color(0,255,0),"You were killed by prop/world.")
end
function saywhokilledu(ply)
   killedby = ply:ReadString()
   chat.AddText(Color(0,255,0),killedby,Color(0,255,0)," Killed you.")
end
function killedyourself(ply)
   chat.AddText(Color(0,255,0),"You killed yourself")
end

usermessage.Hook("sendkillertmsg", saywhokilledyou)
usermessage.Hook("sendmsg", killedbyunknown)
usermessage.Hook("sendkillerinnomsg",saywhokilledu)
usermessage.Hook("sendsuicidemessage",killedyourself)
--Xemnas

1. Way to support [xG]'s servers especially since "They would be shit when Charrax left."
  2. Grudge against Xemnas seems obvious, since Charrax also hates him.

Please go do something constructive, like populating your own servers. Stop trying to take down [xG]'s server managers everytime we get a new one. I'm getting fed up with the Gaming Gaming bullshit.

gg on representing your clan.

I was waiting for one of these, I heard there was one so I popped in.

Xemnas, you either lied to me about the way you wrote your code or that isn't yours. You told me you didn't tab anything in.

Now maybe you've taken a liking to good syntax or maybe you are a lying bastard. I really dont give a fuck. I just wanted to raise the issue.

Peace out faggots.

I admit it's a link that sends me your IP. I'm sorry for invading your personal privacy Derp and I won't do it again. Also if you go a couple lines back you will find l33t saying something like "I'm going to find out where you live Derp, give me 10 minutes", and I said give me 2. That is why i posted the link.

Roxy was joking. You were not. Roxy just started saying japanese names and places and random ghetto names. You posted a link trying to find where I lived and tried to force your way into a conversation you were not part of.

On another note why are you trying to constantly find ways to get me banned? You always believe whatever Charrax says. Like when i made my example script for Silence. Charrax never saw my script so how can he say i copied it? Then you believed him? You really disgust me Derp. Heres the code you bugged me for

When was the other time I "tried to get you banned"? You obviously think it's funny to be an asshole and that's why I have a grudge against you. I believe Charrax because I saw your previous scripts that you told Charrax you made and you ripped a lot of the code from youtube videos.

Way to support [xG]'s servers especially since "They would be shit when Charrax left." Grudge against Xemnas seems obvious, since Charrax also hates him. Please go do something constructive, like populating your own servers. Stop trying to take down [xG]'s server managers everytime we get a new one. I'm getting fed up with the Gaming Gaming bullshit. gg on representing your clan.

Why don't you do something constructive since you left the clan too? Also, not representing the clan, just myself here.

. Leave already.

Really? Just because I left for another clan automatically makes me unable to post a ban request on somebody? Why don't you leave leave already?

Don't know why you guys automatically assume that I have a grudge against Xemnas because "Charrax told me to". Charrax has 0 authority over me and my opinions. Xemnas has always been a rude, ignorant ass. That is why I don't like him.

P.S. Xemnas saying, "Derp, you don't know what you're talking about." is pretty stupid as I know very well what I am talking about.

-1. Xemas is a good guy....... and anyone could find your ip if they wanted to via the admin staff already have your ip since you connect to the server everyday lol....

I was waiting for one of these, I heard there was one so I popped in.

Xemnas, you either lied to me about the way you wrote your code or that isn't yours. You told me you didn't tab anything in.

Now maybe you've taken a liking to good syntax or maybe you are a lying bastard. I really dont give a fuck. I just wanted to raise the issue.

Peace out faggots.

Silence kept yelling at me for not tabbing. Thats why I went back and tabbed/commented

Verdict? Thread has been open for a while, should be closed if nothing will be done about it. Doing some late-night clean up is all. (Not sure who to tag here, soooo...) @@serbiansnaga