Peppermint

Peppermint - Counter-Strike: Source

It seems like you're only active when you WANT to get unbanned other than that you are never on TS or the servers. Whenever you are on TS you're really immature and swear a lot. -1 You haven't changed since the last app

-1, id rather unban neteX or towelie before you from CT, You never change and always troll NO MATTER WHAT you say you haven't changed, and if SOMEHOW(you obviously won't) you get unbanned, im gonna seriously watch you, that and you also haven't even been on the servers recently. And you have been given too many chances AND you keep trying, shits annoying, parent must give you everything, you seem very persistent on getting u way.

id rather unban neteX or towelie

NO. Don't even JOKE about that shiz. :eek:

I have yet to see a single positive vouch, or at least a neutral one. This Ban Protest is going no where fast, but I do insist that you take the time to read what I said @@Peppermint. If you can make a noticeable change (still a big one) in the attitude and maturity, then I'm sure the community will be less unforgiving. However; I do not guarantee an unban from CT due to your past history of multiple CT bans. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety if you would like to add on or give your input before this thread is closed.

How long are you guys going to have a grudge against this kid?

He clearly improved his actions and personality since the past. And his last Freekills were honest mistakes. I gave a complicated order that he didn't hear and thought he was doing the right thing.

Remember. 2 free kills is only a day ban. Idk why he was permanently banned.

If you guys are scared he will go in there and freekill again, then you guys must think we have a bad staff. We have a powerful staff that will ban him again.

If we took all this time to put up these many ban protests, I think he deserves it.

+1 for the unban. Not even for the shortened ban. Unban.

id rather unban neteX or towelie before you from CT,

How about you not joke about that? :| We would never unban them over this.

-

About Peppermint, I can't give a +1 because of how many times you've been given chances. Multiple times. Mike did over-react at times, and was quite the abusive admin, even though he tried to act like the perfect admin, which he wasn't, but you had been given chances before, and should have known better. I'm sorry, but my vote is gonna have to be a -1. Nothing against you, just too many chances have been given. Sorry

-Dat furfag DarkWolf

If you guys are scared he will go in there and freekill again, then you guys must think we have a bad staff. We have a powerful staff that will ban him again.

they shouldn't have to ban him again is the point. every time that he gets unbanned he follows the rules for like a week mac. then he relapses there is no significant change.

they shouldn't have to ban him again is the point. every time that he gets unbanned he follows the rules for like a week mac. then he relapses there is no significant change.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; I like mass freekillers once in a while. It brings some action in the server.

Edit: I can't believe I just said that.

I'm not going to -1 like the rest of you, I never have seen dirty freekill before, and so i'm not sure what the two freekills are about, the only thing I have noticed bad about Dirty is that he argues and spams in admin chat (even before I became mod). Now maybe we have given Dirty a lot of chances, but you honestly think that disrespecting dirty is mature of the clan itself? xG (or mostly me) I like to have more people on our servers and if we ban Dirty, that's one person less, all because you guys were immature about something. Now think to yourself, "He's a derp" "He doesn't know rules" "He argues with admins" Yes maybe he doesn't know rules. But do you guys know the rules? I've heard lots of xG people that they never read rules. Maybe he has a different opinion on a situation than an admin? I always have different opinions on stuff.

Dirty Dan told me this.

6:39 PM - [xG:PM:HS] Snowdrop: Dont hate me for this, but you do argue a lot with the admins, im not sure about the freekilling, for i wasnt there, and i never saw you freekill before..uhm..

6:40 PM - [xG:PM:HS] Snowdrop: if it were me, id give you one more chance

6:42 PM - TG | Dirty Dan [C] is now Online.

6:44 PM - TG | Dirty Dan [C]: Yes i know in going to try and work on that and thank you

Also another thing, "Why don't you play on your own servers" Honestly if you say this, you're pretty much a derp yourself. Again like I said before I like having more people on, so showing him bad behavior is bad yourself. xG is a good clan but something as stupid as this is just..derpy.

+1

@@DarkWolf6052 I know xG wouldnt unban them, that'd be a derpy move.

On another note, lets say he freekilled 2 ts, and it was an unlawful ban, he is a huge troll, who causes nothing but problems on our servers, so idk why hes not server banned, and forum banned for making unban threads constantly, if he gets denied, then he should just deal with it. And i haven't seen Dirty Dan on our servers anyways.

@@SonicRainbow You may have never seen him freekill, but obviously you haven't seen him troll. TBH hes not a horrible CT, hes (definitely) not good, but the fact that he has trolled so often should be the reason he shouldn't get an un CT ban.

Almost any staff member he has talked to he has told "I'll change" hes said it on the forums, and I'm sure tried messaging people. Not ONCE after every chance we've given him, has he changed whatsoever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; I like mass freekillers once in a while. It brings some action in the server.

brb lemme message netex soairn oscar and a few more. we need them back. just for you.

Consider the following:

What the majority of you don't seem to realize is that he wasn't supposed to be unbanned the last time. It was decided among the Higher-Ups that he would be given One more chance. With this chance, there was a zero leniency policy given on him, and if he were to mess up in Any way as a CT, he was supposed to be Server Banned.

The fact that the ex-admin, Mike, had permanently banned him for supposedly freekilling "two" Ts has no relevance. His [Peppermint] punishment, if it in any way was deemed a team ban, was established to be a Server Ban. During the time that Peppermint was CT Banned by Mike, we (being the most lenient Staff Members) decided that it would only be a Permanent CT ban instead of a Server Ban.

- Dat guy, Forest

Alright. If this kid actually gets unbanned... I just, I don't even. This is seriously turning into another NeTeX thing. I know some newer CSS div managers don't know him, but seriously - no.

He was on his last chance. His last unconditional chance. It doesn't matter how much of an accident it was. He was promised his last two bans that if he fucks up again, accident or no accident, it'd be a server ban. I honestly don't know how this is even being argued in the other direction.