Snowiebro

RaZorrr - Counter-Strike: Source

first. razor. he is never breaking rules and is really active and i see him on jb and ts all the time.

A:8/10

M:8/10

D: +1

second. i didnt know i acted like how your describing me. if you just would have told me that i was being like that i would have been perfectly fine with it. also i know im not a veteran mod. for example just today a kid joined broke some rules and left and avoided ct ban, so i switched ts channels and asked darkwolf how long should the ban be. just saying

Ik that

Then why the fuck are you arguing with him? If you understand that he has another division that he has to be active on, then you clearly know that being in a staff position on two divisions will decrease the amount of time you can dedicate to one certain division.

your position of rank to be called a good mod.

And don't act like you're so high and mighty RainbowDashie, what SuperKiller said was true. You've been in a paid staff position for less than a month, yet you act like you are a veteran mod/admin. SuperKiller was just vouching for DarkWolf, he wasn't insulting you he was just telling the truth. You (and another PM, who I think we all know who it is) act much higher up than you actually are.

We don't act like we're higher than anyone, it is called doing our job because most of you are lazy every time i read somthing u post i just wanna find a way to reach through my monitor to slap you....

back on topic

+1

A:7

M:7

granted im not on asmuch as i could be but i have seen you a few times you follow rules , know them ^_^

i'm fixing my earlier +1 so it's correct.

+1 i've seen him around a lot he knows the rules

A 8/10

M 8/10

Haven't seen him on much, and when I do he doesn't even talk.

on JB people are saying i am under aged and a admin muted me cause he said i was under aged so its kinda hard to talk and not get muted