Forest

Fundraiser Ideas

@@Forest i'll be a candidate for whatever you wanna do.

We could always do some wierd ass live stream of Me OrangeJuice and Darkwolf together in one room...

@@DarkWolf6052 @@orangejuice you guys up for it. :D

@@JayBreezy and @@lEcho

I'll take ya up on that drinking on tiny chat, first to down ... say 1/5 of rum or vodka? it's gota be kinda same alc%/etc to be fair

inb4 every1 goes on tinychat to see us get blasted

the 1/5 is the 750mL bottle.

@@JayBreezy and @@lEcho

I'll take ya up on that drinking on tiny chat, first to down ... say 1/5 of rum or vodka? it's gota be kinda same alc%/etc to be fair

inb4 every1 goes on tinychat to see us get blasted

the 1/5 is the 750mL bottle.

I'm down for some vodka but I'll probably puke trying to drink that much rum lolol

Glad to see people are hyping up for this. If I could add you to the post @@Kirito I would, but I can't edit my post for reasons unknown (was able to the other night) but you'll still be a candidate. We're lacking events, but we have more then enough candidates. I'm trying to think of a way xG can profit from the whole drinking party, but all I got so far are bets. $20 says tree lasts the longest.

Oh, idea. For those of you who own Gmod, we could host a "Fight Night" on the Dark RP server. There will be an Entry fee of 10$ to get in but if you make your way to the top as the Best Fighter, you'll not only get bragging rights, but also ____ credits to be used on whatever server you want. Comments?

Game tournament. They can be a 5 dollar buy in and the winner can get a cut of the money from the entree fees, leaving most of the money for the community.

@Drenden we're trying to get as much money as possible. not give out money. Maybe we could do credits though

@@Kirito do you even understand what im saying? We will keep the majority of the money we make from the entree fee. Maybe give like 15 dollars to the winner just to attract people to join.