ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

-1 for now. Haven't seen you in quite a while, and there were a lot of rule breaking issues when I have seen you on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Let me rephrase it because I'll admit that sounded retarded as shit.

-1 because you haven't been on too much recently. When I have seen you on, which was not recently, you had issues following the rules.

Why don't you state what rules (stating what rules will help him fix his problem)? From my POV he's been pretty damn active (unless exams, we have exam right? I've seen him on A LOT).

-1 because you haven't been on too much recently. When I have seen you on, which was not recently, you had issues following the rules.

Why don't you state what rules (stating what rules will help him fix his problem)? From my POV he's been pretty damn active (unless exams, we have exam right? I've seen him on A LOT).

When I originally wrote it, it was on my phone so I didn't have access to sourcebans. He's been banned twice for freekilling, and I know that I've dealt with him regarding it on more than one occasion to. Just today he was attempting to rebel for LR, saying well ill probably get banned for an hour for this, then went ahead and shot at the CT.

When I originally wrote it, it was on my phone so I didn't have access to sourcebans. He's been banned twice for freekilling, and I know that I've dealt with him regarding it on more than one occasion to. Just today he was attempting to rebel for LR, saying well ill probably get banned for an hour for this, then went ahead and shot at the CT.

Thanks for clarifying. Though, if a mod did that jokingly it would go unnoticed really.

If it was jokingly though I would of had no problem with it, but he did make a good attempt at killing the CT. I know what you are saying, but he put in an application... he should know not to screw around. If you want to talk about anything else more just send a convo, I think we both have hijacked and made enough threads more than long enough.

I dont know yet if hes good or not i just have to play a couple of games with him sometime to time. I think he's new, well if you know him better i think you might like him. Just talked to him today, he sound fun and awesome for xG but everyone freekills by accident, and if he got ban then he haz taken his punishment and should learn form it. Well i think he should just play some more games and be more active. Now where is that neutral button.

+1 dis shit dawg

A7/10

M8/10

Active on almost every-freaking-thing, TS, C:SS, CS:GO, all of the kawaii desu crud.

oh and he played mc with and destroyed scary black things stealing blocks. ;_;

+1 buisness is active as fuck, and has his moment bit then again dosn't ever person who plays cs:s have their moments, anyway he follows the rules very well and is active on every fucking thing we have.

A 9.9999999999999999999999999999/10

M 8/10

-1. I strongly dislike people like you. You have a very trolling type attitude imo, and I can see you getting kicked out of xG for taking something too far, or just de-evolving into a full on troll like the countless people in xG who have. You are active, I'll give you that, but I just don't think you're xG material. To me, you're immature and seem like you're pretty full of yourself. I've also seen and heard of disrespect issues coming from you. Lastly, your familiarity with the motd could be questioned as well.

A:8/10

M: 4/10

right now i am at a +0 right now cause you disrespected me one day cause you thought i was under aged so once i see you more active and nicer to people i am surely going to give u the +1 but now at a +0

have fun on the servers

GG NO REE

I seen you for a while and I agree with Diabeetus, your rule breaking is insane. I give chances but ima give this a +0. I am going to wait for you to change your acts cause what you been acting like is a bit off track where I would say +1.