ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

Remember, everyone has their own opinions. @@diabeetus @@MineCrack

It's fine by me, not that I really have any say in who gets member or not. He's drastically improved since I made that vouch, and I gotta say I wouldn't really mind seeing him xG. I'm not saying I'd +1 him, but I definitely wouldn't -1. And @@MineCrack go ahead, say I'm retarded for my opinion, but I wrote that after the two last interactions I had with him in-game. One of these was in Jailbreak, where he tarped on many occasions and clearly was pretty cloudy on the motd. Secondly, he came into Sliderace, will me and several other staff were testing out !hub's progress. When we asked him how he got in to the server (as it's password protected) he said he guessed it, which myself and all the other staff on said was highly unlikely. Since I hadn't seen him on recently at the time, I wrote the vouch based on my last few interactions with him, which weren't very positive. ABusinessMan has gotten a lot better recently, as I said before. Also, your picture didn't work, and I wanna see it. Better get meh jimmiez rustled.

I was trying to point out that you're immature, nothing you said was really relevant as it is old. Also, him getting into slide race doesn't really matter. I don't see how that would be a reason for you to -1 him. You're saying he's not xG material when you spam memes and have #Alcoholism in your name.

Its his own opinion so don't call him retarded for having a different opinion than you.

It's fine by me, not that I really have any say in who gets member or not. He's drastically improved since I made that vouch, and I gotta say I wouldn't really mind seeing him xG. I'm not saying I'd +1 him, but I definitely wouldn't -1. And @@MineCrack go ahead, say I'm retarded for my opinion, but I wrote that after the two last interactions I had with him in-game. One of these was in Jailbreak, where he tarped on many occasions and clearly was pretty cloudy on the motd. Secondly, he came into Sliderace, will me and several other staff were testing out !hub's progress. When we asked him how he got in to the server (as it's password protected) he said he guessed it, which myself and all the other staff on said was highly unlikely. Since I hadn't seen him on recently at the time, I wrote the vouch based on my last few interactions with him, which weren't very positive. ABusinessMan has gotten a lot better recently, as I said before. Also, your picture didn't work, and I wanna see it. Better get meh jimmiez rustled.

I was trying to point out that you're immature, nothing you said was really relevant as it is old. Also, him getting into slide race doesn't really matter. I don't see how that would be a reason for you to -1 him. You're saying he's not xG material when you spam memes and have #Alcoholism in your name.

Its his own opinion so don't call him retarded for having a different opinion than you.

I can really call him whatever I want until I'm banned. I just found it ironic, so I called him out for it.

I was going to say something like this, but to be honest I stopped taking what Minecrack says to me seriously a long time ago. We've had our differences and arguments in the past, and we still do and will probably until continue to until one of us are banned or leaves xG and all servers/forums.

I was going to say something like this, but to be honest I stopped taking what Minecrack says to me seriously a long time ago. We've had our differences and arguments in the past, and we still do and will probably until continue to until one of us are banned or leaves xG and all servers/forums.

Too bad it's valid.

Too bad it's valid.

Too bad what I said is valid as well. You can feel however you want about me, I honestly don't care whatsoever. You have your opinion, I have mine. All I said was that we have our differences, I never said at any point that what you said was untrue or try to refute what you said. I love how you say "I called him out for it" when really you just started out by going: "You're unbelievably retarded." Not very mature I must say, practice what you preach buddy.

Too bad it's valid.

Too bad what I said is valid as well. You can feel however you want about me, I honestly don't care whatsoever. You have your opinion, I have mine. All I said was that we have our differences, I never said at any point that what you said was untrue or try to refute what you said. I love how you say "I called him out for it" when really you just started out by going: "You're unbelievably retarded." Not very mature I must say, practice what you preach buddy.

Your comprehension skills must be very basic, I'm not going to go on further explaining myself.

@@MineCrack @@diabeetus @@DrPepperPhreak

No more talk on this subject. You post's will be deleted if continued. You are getting nowhere.

Alright, I'll help out a little.

I've noticed that you have been following the rules much better, although still not perfect, I think you deserve to get in.

Changing to a +1

M: 6/10

A:8/10

@@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

This thread still has 22 minutes until the 24 hr mark. Say anything you want to say now before it comes to a decision.

Don't flame people for having a differing view from yourself. This is the kind of thing that prevents people from attempting arguing a different viewpoint that they agree with on a ban protest.

#BeatingGkooToTheClosingOfTheThread

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-Dis fur fag be closin' ur thread

@@serbiansnaga Please promote him to member on the forums.