ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

right now i am at a +0 right now cause you disrespected me one day cause you thought i was under aged so once i see you more active and nicer to people i am surely going to give u the +1 but now at a +0

have fun on the servers

GG NO REE

Immaturity at it's finest.

@@Gkoo @@Gkoo @@Gkoo

I believe this has 10 so can this be closed?

Only tagged gkoo because he wants to close a thread for once!!! lel

@@Gkoo @@Gkoo @@Gkoo

I believe this has 10 so can this be closed?

Only tagged gkoo because he wants to close a thread for once!!! lel

@@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo dont let gkoo close this, he smells!

-1. I strongly dislike people like you. You have a very trolling type attitude imo, and I can see you getting kicked out of xG for taking something too far, or just de-evolving into a full on troll like the countless people in xG who have. You are active, I'll give you that, but I just don't think you're xG material. To me, you're immature and seem like you're pretty full of yourself. I've also seen and heard of disrespect issues coming from you. Lastly, your familiarity with the motd could be questioned as well.

A:8/10

M: 4/10

apuu.sh_3a6sb.png.e9744137a8fea34b2655e166b286df17.png

You are BEYOND retarded.

This thread has mixed opinions. The score currently is exactly at 10. However, I want to see more opinions on this matter.

Remember, everyone has their own opinions. @@diabeetus @@MineCrack

#Staying open

This thread has mixed opinions. The score currently is exactly at 10. However, I want to see more opinions on this matter.

#Staying open

It's mainly diabeetus vs. a lot of valid +1s. Then hiding, which might be out dated. He should be accepted, it's not like xG has an abundance of members that are active. Also, he's been pretty good on the servers so I don't think this will take a drastic change for the worst.

Just my opinion.

It's fine by me, not that I really have any say in who gets member or not. He's drastically improved since I made that vouch, and I gotta say I wouldn't really mind seeing him xG. I'm not saying I'd +1 him, but I definitely wouldn't -1. And @@MineCrack go ahead, say I'm retarded for my opinion, but I wrote that after the two last interactions I had with him in-game. One of these was in Jailbreak, where he tarped on many occasions and clearly was pretty cloudy on the motd. Secondly, he came into Sliderace, will me and several other staff were testing out !hub's progress. When we asked him how he got in to the server (as it's password protected) he said he guessed it, which myself and all the other staff on said was highly unlikely. Since I hadn't seen him on recently at the time, I wrote the vouch based on my last few interactions with him, which weren't very positive. ABusinessMan has gotten a lot better recently, as I said before. Also, your picture didn't work, and I wanna see it. Better get meh jimmiez rustled.

It's fine by me, not that I really have any say in who gets member or not. He's drastically improved since I made that vouch, and I gotta say I wouldn't really mind seeing him xG. I'm not saying I'd +1 him, but I definitely wouldn't -1. And @@MineCrack go ahead, say I'm retarded for my opinion, but I wrote that after the two last interactions I had with him in-game. One of these was in Jailbreak, where he tarped on many occasions and clearly was pretty cloudy on the motd. Secondly, he came into Sliderace, will me and several other staff were testing out !hub's progress. When we asked him how he got in to the server (as it's password protected) he said he guessed it, which myself and all the other staff on said was highly unlikely. Since I hadn't seen him on recently at the time, I wrote the vouch based on my last few interactions with him, which weren't very positive. ABusinessMan has gotten a lot better recently, as I said before. Also, your picture didn't work, and I wanna see it. Better get meh jimmiez rustled.

I was trying to point out that you're immature, nothing you said was really relevant as it is old. Also, him getting into slide race doesn't really matter. I don't see how that would be a reason for you to -1 him. You're saying he's not xG material when you spam memes and have #Alcoholism in your name.