ForestFire

Halfbaked - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

1oz. HalfBaked

Steam ID:

Information:

I want to know from a admin why i got banned at 2pm Saturday when all i was doing was telling AppleJack that he needs to get off ct cuz she was freekilling and freetazing people in cells. I didnt do anything wrong but tell him to leave and read the MOTD

You were disrespecting apple, saying nobody liked him, saying he was gay and a faggot, disrespect, banned for a day

This is only 1 instance of it, didnt get any of the rest

1oz. Halfbaked : Apple no one loves you u got freekilled cu ur a fucking loser

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

1oz. HalfBaked

Steam ID:

Information:

I want to know from a admin why i got banned at 2pm Saturday when all i was doing was telling AppleJack that
he
needs to get off ct cuz
she
was freekilling and freetazing people in cells. I didnt do anything wrong but tell
him
to leave and read the MOTD

What?

Definitely a large amount of harassment being shown in the chatlog, thus being a justified ban. -1 for unban, although I will point out that disrespect should only allow for a 6 hour ban at max. Your best bet is to just wait out the day ban unless Shadowspy decides to shorten the ban to at least 6 hours.

@@Halfbaked You should never harass players to that extent. If you are told by a Staff Member to cut it out, then you better do so or risk being gagged/kicked/banned.

- Dat guy, Forest

also keep in mind its only a day. seriously just wait it out. apple can fuck up sometimes (okay a lot) but verbal abuse isn't necessary.

Justified ban. Wait the ban out, in the future think about things before you say them. The admins will handle a situation if it needs to be handled. So, closing this ban protest.