DaddioDoug

dayz division

we should bring back the dayz division  

17 members have voted

1. 1. we should bring back the dayz division

so last time i posted a poll i didnt present the div very well. (was in the middle of graduation) if we bring div back the people that play dayz regulary will have a server to play on. we can host events that are fun. for example we can host a war in some town. we can use it for fundraising. this time we will have a div leader that won't just bail on the server. last dayz is just fun in general. so if you like dayz or like to see the div come back and not be totally dead then vote yes. but if u vote no.... well then tits mcgee

Well if you pay I don't see why not. If it really does become empty like the last one an extra empty server alongside all of ours won't matter. Though it may be worth it just to wait for the standalone rumored to finally alpha in June.

Well everyone who voted no to bad silence said I can buy server so I did and I have already customized server a little bit just need to do two more things then I can start the server up

Well, if you are going to do it, get good admins. You are representing xG here, don't just go around abusing and all that dumb shit. I also really don't see a point to having a DayZ server when there are already 6000 active servers. The last time we tried this, it didn't work out.

Well I'm not gonna bail like laith. muffin I think the server can be very beneficial to the community. Reason I stated at the beginning of this thread. Also the server should be up Monday. Also admin wise I will be choosing admins who play on the server regularly and who seem that wanna help out the server.

Yeah daddiodoug has been extremely active and is dedicated towards xG. I hope the server goes well, and please, listen to the community. It's always smarter then just one person :)