DaddioDoug

dayz division

we should bring back the dayz division  

17 members have voted

1. 1. we should bring back the dayz division

If you really want this division you need to dedicate urself, aka keep the server populate and running 24/7. Dnt let the server become 0 population. Keep admins/mods on at all times as well. Pretty much something that can keep the server alive and running with PEOPLE on it. If that doesn't qualify to my expectations the dayz server will die.

O I will do my best to keep the server interesting and populated. If anyone wants to help or try to become an admin go to the plan R section and go to the dayz discussion to find server info, updates, and ways to become admin

Well if you pay I don't see why not. If it really does become empty like the last one an extra empty server alongside all of ours won't matter. Though it may be worth it just to wait for the standalone rumored to finally alpha in June.

Our last one was NOT always empty. I suggest you had went to look and see, you'd find both our DayZ and Arma 3 server's were packed 2 weeks prior to them being shut down

Well, if you are going to do it, get good admins. You are representing xG here, don't just go around abusing and all that dumb shit. I also really don't see a point to having a DayZ server when there are already 6000 active servers. The last time we tried this, it didn't work out.

Oh trust me man, it worked out. It was just someone decided to kill it

How about instead of daddio paying for it we all donate like 10$ each to get the div going. That way daddio doesnt spend his whole allowance on a server.