You mass free killed and try to cause more problems. We don't want another hellsgamer vs xenogamers problem.

didn't mean to cause problems for xG me and that clan have mass diffrences sorry about not "taking my tags off"

@@John it didnt suck that i massed it felt good for me.

@@tree gg no tree ill remeber u bruva... stay fly

@@MrAwesome104 i dont like you..

You mass free killed and try to cause more problems. We don't want another hellsgamer vs xenogamers problem.

didn't mean to cause problems for xG me and that clan have mass diffrences sorry about not "taking my tags off"

@@John it didnt suck that i massed it felt good for me.

@@tree gg no tree ill remeber u bruva... stay fly

@@MrAwesome104 i dont like you..

It's HILARIOUS you would even think it is okay to do it with your tags off. That's basically you committing a crime in one town then returning to your home town.

it is hilarous cause everyone that i talked to about this said they just took there tags off and it was all fine look at me doing it with my tags and getting permed @@MineCrack

What I don't understand is why you couldn't just leave xG. Why did you have to mass freekill with your tags on. I was told you wanted to start a war with another clan which is pretty childish anyways. Earlier I felt sorry for having to ban you, now I'm quite pleased you were banned. Good riddance.