Forest

New(sort of) MoTD Game

Love the idea. I'm all for it. +1

Just want to see a good version of this working out. I suggest maybe testing each version out and using parts of each to see which ones work the best.

tl;dr but

Silence should take time into putting spots in every map for CTs to spawn and Ts to spawn on a man hunt day. Also highlighting the T red.

Well, since I can't edit posts, here we go. The round was fairly successful, however we need to remove this.

CTs must drop all of their weapons in Armory

T's don't listen to weaponless CT's, essentially ruining the entire day. I think CT's should be able to keep their guns, however if they use them to kill any T's before the designated "T's are KOS" time, they should be slayed. Other than that, the day went pretty well.

T's don't listen to weaponless CT's, essentially ruining the entire day. I think CT's should be able to keep their guns, however if they use them to kill any T's before the designated "T's are KOS" time, they should be slayed. Other than that, the day went pretty well.

It wasn't too disadvantageous to the CTs to the point where them being allowed to use Tasers would heighten their chances of survival (The CTs)?

It wasn't too disadvantageous to the CTs to the point where them being allowed to use Tasers would heighten their chances of survival (The CTs)?

We tried it several times. The very first time the CT's dropped all their guns in armory, but cell doors were opened a little earlier than wanted, and the T's poured out and charged us, even though I had told them to go to big cage once the cell doors opened. Since we had no guns, we got massacred and the round was over in less than a minute. The second time, the cell doors didn't open as early, and the round was fairly successful. Another reason for allowing CT's to keep their weapons will even the playing field for them once T's become KOS. By the time that 3+ minutes rolls around, all the T's will most likely have gotten guns, and the CT's will have a real hard time getting to the armory to get their guns back. Allowing the CT's to keep their guns (but not be allowed to use them until the designated time) will greatly level the playing field for the CT's. I wouldn't be able to see a round where CT's would win this day unless something like this was done, because T's would either just immediately rush out and kill the defenseless CT's, or the CT's would be gunned down by T's after the T-KOS time was passed.

Alright, later today I'll do one more test run, this being that CTs may keep their weapons but cannot use them until the expansion time.

Grave digging this thread as there are a few edits and seeing as the majority of members/players thought it worked out well, @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Gkoo for the implementation. The next post I make after this one will be the "official" MoTD Rules version.

Man Hunt

This day is to be played out as a reverse Hide and Seek Day. Warden will announce that it is a Man Hunt day, and will give a time for Ts to leave their cells. CTs will be given the opportunity to hide anywhere on the map (excluding vents, armory, or any cheap spots deemed by admins) and be able to camp until Last CT is initiated. CTs may not use their guns at any point (but may knife in self defense. This is not to be mistaken as a CT Ninja Day), until the expansion time of the day (must be a minimum of 3 minutes from the time the day was announced). There is no LR on this day.

Whoops, deleted that xD Fucking tried deleting my triple post.