Forest

New(sort of) MoTD Game

The name of the game is Man Hunt. It is essentially the same as Hide and Seek, but with a twist. CTs will be the ones who hide while the Ts hunt. How it would work out:

• Warden declares it will be a Man Hunt day
  • CTs must drop all of their weapons in Armory
  • Warden must order all Ts to be in one specified area while the CTs go hide (Isolation [must be able to open from inside], big cage, medic, etc) and may give a time for them to leave
  • Warden will issue a time where Ts become KoS, however the minimum amount of time given can only be three minutes
  • CTs will hide it out until Last CT is initiated, in which case the Last CT will avenge his/her fallen colleagues
  • CTs are obviously KoS, however Ts are not until the time the Warden has specified
  • There is still LR on this day

I will also point out one other thing if this just looks like a massacre of guards;

1. I am aware that for every CT, there are two Ts, therefore being a ridiculously low chance for survival if you are a CT. To combat this, what I propose is that CTs may only be armed with Tasers and may use it to slow Ts as well as disarm, HOWEVER; they cannot kill a T by using their knife under any circumstances (with the exception of Last CT and during the "expansion" time). Not only will the T be disarmed, but they will be slowed for a long enough duration to high-tail it out of there and find a new hiding location.

2. The biggest outcome for this is Last CT being activated. If by some chance the CTs have lived through to the "expansion" time, then it will be a Global Warday but LR will still be given.

Sleep deprivation as well as boredom drove me to do this, so I apologize if it all seems like a terrible idea. In addition to this suggestion, feel free to post any other ideas you may have for a new MoTD Game!

Comments? Thoughts? Discussion? Suggestions? Hate-mail? Criticism? Leave it below.

- Dat guy, Forest

I like it, and think it would work perfectly fine. Although being that its hide and seek, I don't really think it would be beneficial to allow them to have tazers. If they find a good enough place, then they shouldn't be found.

+1

Hmm. How will they enforce the Prisoners to not leave until the given time, if the guards have no guns to enforce it.

Oh +1 anyway.

I actually have done this on CS:GO, I approved this game over there. HOWEVER there are some differences so here is how the game works for me.

>CTs hide, no guns allowed.
Ts search and kill, CTs may not move, but may knife any T coming close enough to them.
There is Last CT, when triggered the LCT may move freely and massacre the Prison scum.
There is no LR, stop being a pussy and go hunt down those CTs.
Played as a warday/freeday, must wait 3 rounds between.

Since I had no name to call it, I just settled on reverse hide and seek.

+1, we've tried this game before on CS:S once, it worked well (other than Ts leaving early, then again they will now too) and it's pretty fun. But added to the openable isolation, if CTs hurry can call it if its an auto-opening cells map it could work.

And also they should be able to assign a "Stay back CT" with guns to enforce the time given, then once its the time they kill themself or let Ts kill them, since its never fun when Ts ruin a fun day.

+1 lets try it out

If anyone could successfully test this ingame (With permission from Staff Members of course) that would be amazing. After doing so, it would be great if you could post on how it worked out and if the players enjoyed it. After all, we don't want to implement another game that no one likes //cough FR/LR //cough.

Also, if anyone could, run a test on how it works out Without Tasers, then how it works out With Tasers so we can determine whether or not it should be allowed.

imo the having lr be allowed is the biggest turn off for your version, because that gives the Ts who are pussies (Cristo) a reason to be stupid and just yolo in disco or something, because when LCT comes if they avoid it then they get LR. hence why when I did experiment with it, LR was not allowed ;)

In other news, my version has been tested, hillarity ensued, but rather enjoyable hillarity.

having lr be allowed is the biggest turn off

We can do it without LR, it's just that it's in close relations to a Hide and Seek day. Might be easy to confuse the two between each other on which gets LR and which doesn't get LR is all. But it's completely up to the Division Managers/Leader to determine what the rules should be. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@John @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

Also, this was just summing up the concept of the day. If it is to be implemented into the MoTD, it will need to be reworked!