laith

I'm finished

You guys were assholes to Duckii Jr. Lost a lot of respect for you guys for that.

This isn't bye. I'll just see you around. Haha.

Love you too bro

You guys were assholes to Duckii Jr. Lost a lot of respect for you guys for that.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

no

no

Okay then let me educate you.

Foxxeh was picking on Duckii Jr. Plain and simple. Why you may ask? Because by now, Duckii Jr. would've already killed himself.

no

Foxxeh was picking on Duckii Jr. Plain and simple. Why you may ask? Because by now, Duckii Jr. would've already killed himself.

Bro, you guys harassed him. You made up a rumor about him and suicide. It was all an excuse to ban him.

no

Bro, you guys harassed him. You made up a rumor about him and suicide. It was all an excuse to ban him.

And that sir, is bullcrap. If any of us had anything against him we wouldn't invite him to scrims or even communicate with him. He started messaging people on teamspeak saying he wanted to killhimself, same shit every time.

He's done it publicly on the forums more than 6 times, I don't see why you wouldn't believe me? Now, I know RECENTLY he's been lying and claiming it never happened. The leader was there when it happened and it was blatant.

Also, don't say "you guys harassed him," because honestly you're speaking out of your ass right now.

I'd honestly love to believe you, but I have seen ZERO proof, if in fact dukki JR is lying then fuck him. Show me the proof.

I'd honestly love to believe you, but I have seen ZERO proof, if in fact dukki JR is lying then fuck him. Show me the proof.

It happened 2(ish) months ago, and it was dealt by the leader, Aegean even came to talk about hit and he's been out for months before hand.

But truthfully, I'm not lying. It came up about him messaging his friends I guess, I believe kirito was the main one. But he had suicidal thoughts and I remember distinctly, he said if he killed himself he an watch over us. Since he did this so frequently foxxeh decided to go into the channel with vector, which I believe recorded foxxeh saying some joke.

The end.

Alright, I'll talk to him about it and see if I can get the truth out of him. Until then, try get me some evidence so I can settle this for once and for all

Sad to see you go, didn't really know you. Always sad to see people leave. Also, good luck in your future endeavors.

#Inb4 flame war thread...

I luv how u said i'm a straight up liar when u troll the shit out of me? I never did anything shit 2 u because ur the one who started the fire. Now look at u trolling me again? U don't deserve in this clan whatsoever because we don't want ur excuses of ur *FRIEND* abusing in the past when it was u.

Gyazo - 03cfe32daa4404df8977f52cfaaab730.png

Gyazo - e4f5f2e2775c0f97a04452d1f8dfbe2f.png

Alright, I'll talk to him about it and see if I can get the truth out of him. Until then, try get me some evidence so I can settle this for once and for all

Again, if anyone had evidence it would've been offered up as suicide is no joke. And to someone to be threatening it is a serious matter, and should be dealt with a counselor.

As of right now, it's all word of the mouth. But ask yourself this, where is Duckii Jr's proof? I mean, he was sitting in his channel, and he has his channel admin. Lastly, if he really had a problem he would've gotten help.

I luv how u said i'm a straight up liar when u troll the shit out of me? I never did anything shit 2 u because ur the one who started the fire. Now look at u trolling me again? U don't deserve in this clan whatsoever because we don't want ur excuses of ur *FRIEND* abusing in the past when it was u.

Gyazo - 03cfe32daa4404df8977f52cfaaab730.png

Gyazo - e4f5f2e2775c0f97a04452d1f8dfbe2f.png

He did the same to me.

laith and minecrack, take ur 1-on- 1 to private chat, no need for others to know about it, and its unrelated to the thread

He wants to settle things. Right now the whole Duckii Jr. event is a big debate between several higher ups & members. It would be nice to actually get people to understand what's actually going on (and settle the debate).