laith

I'm finished

laith and minecrack, take ur 1-on- 1 to private chat, no need for others to know about it, and its unrelated to the thread

He wants to settle things. Right now the whole Duckii Jr. event is a big debate between several higher ups & members. It would be nice to actually get people to understand what's actually going on (and settle the debate).

Doubt this is even a "debate". If several RELIABLE SOURCES already comfirmed all of duckii jr's action, his perm ban is warranted. It's just people not listening to the facts and to duckii jr instead; should just drop it.

but laith, goodluck with everything. ;)

laith and minecrack, take ur 1-on- 1 to private chat, no need for others to know about it, and its unrelated to the thread

He wants to settle things. Right now the whole Duckii Jr. event is a big debate between several higher ups & members. It would be nice to actually get people to understand what's actually going on (and settle the debate).

cause getting everyone else involved in a private situation is how it should be resolved, its not up to u to talk about duckiijr and his problems, thats up to him and him alone

cause getting everyone else involved in a private situation is how it should be resolved, its not up to u to talk about duckiijr and his problems, thats up to him and him alone

Good thing we're focusing on his lying+ban, and not his problems.

Though I will drop it as doesn't really benefit me, and you're my dad.

#Inb4 flame war thread...

Inb4? Get with the times mane, the flame war has already begun. Anyways, goodbye Laith. To be honest, I thought you were kind of a weirdo whenever I saw you in-game, but you seemed like a pretty cool guy. See you around.

Pinoy

I luv how u said i'm a straight up liar when u troll the shit out of me? I never did anything shit 2 u because ur the one who started the fire. Now look at u trolling me again? U don't deserve in this clan whatsoever because we don't want ur excuses of ur *FRIEND* abusing in the past when it was u.

Gyazo - 03cfe32daa4404df8977f52cfaaab730.png

Gyazo - e4f5f2e2775c0f97a04452d1f8dfbe2f.png

Pinoy, you're the one who's enjoying this whole thing. I wanted to settle things between us and get things straight, but you had to go and act like a complete asshole and not hear me out on anything.

@@diabeetus thanks, I didn't know you all that well, but people said good shit about you

@@Sousei didn't know you either, but thanks.

@@MineCrack @@serbiansnaga only reason I'm involved at all is because he keeps messaging me. I feel bad for Dukakis, but if in fact he's lying, fuck him. As of now ill back out of this. If he isn't Server or TS banned, just unban him from forum. That's my view.

So im the complete asshole? after all the things u've said? wow ur a total douche bag bro. Thought u said u were leaving ey? and here u r coming back again.

Anyways have fun out there, ur gnna have good things in life with this attitude. LEL

Pinoy, you're just a scumbag liar, I tried to settle things between us so many times, but you having your admin powers think you can go around and act like I'm the bad guy. It's because of people like you that I left. You are killing this clan. Now if you don't have anything beneficial to say, get off this thread.