Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

XenoGamers Trusted

Name: Jonathan

In Game name: Mad Scientist

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): 40

Fav. Mod/Admin: Herpes :3

Why you Should Be Accepted: I'm pretty trustworthy. I don't go around and freekill people for no apparent reason and I seem to be pretty cool with most members. :D

boo, wheres my love faggots

Maybe if you quit calling us faggots, we would love you.

This has been FOOD FOR THOUGHT with Charlie Sheen.

Billy Mays, Rain, you two have been accepted. Peechis, I will be watching you since you do not fully meet all the criteria YET. Everyone else has been denied.

Thanks <3

Name:Phantom

In Game name:Phantom

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate):15-20

Fav. Mod/Admin:Herpes Derpes/Aegean

Why you Should Be Accepted:I know when people get freekilled i see what happens and i hate to see them vouch for them selfs and let the admins know its really hard to belive 1 person i wanna help and maybe having this title ill be able to help them

Name: I HATE MICROSOFT

In Game name: I HATE MICROSOFT

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate): 30-35

Fav. Mod/Admin: Mod=Herpes, Admin= Aegean

Why you Should Be Accepted: I always play on T's and whenever i die i spec people that don't look like they know what they're doing and everyone else, then if they do something wrong i tell a mod or admin on.

Name:Drew

In Game name:DjChosenWon

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate):A LOT. 50 Hours or so? I play way to late into the night >,>

Fav. Mod/Admin: Herpes/Aegean

Why you Should Be Accepted: To be perfectly honest, it's because I'm sick of the freekilling. Not even when it's on me, more so when it's on the new players on the server. Keeping the server cleaned up, running **** and span, is what gets the newcomers to be amazed with out server. It's the determining factor on whether a server, and thereby it's clan, lives or dies. I just want to do my part.

Microsoft I have seen you ingame before, and you have told me of rule breakers and I feel like you are something that can be trusted. You have been accepted. :D

Dj you have not been in the clan for 2 weeks...sorry but you have been denied.

Name: Dusty

In Game name:[xG] Sgt.Blastoise

Number of hours played in a week(Usual estimate):bout 50

Fav. Mod/Admin:null

Why you Should Be Accepted:trying to keep the server free of doosh bags

Microsoft I have seen you ingame before, and you have told me of rule breakers and I feel like you are something that can be trusted. You have been accepted. :D

Dj you have not been in the clan for 2 weeks...sorry but you have been denied.

If that's the only limiting factor, don't just deny me, just tell me to wait a week or whatever >,>.

I only joined the clan recently, but I've played on the server for quite a bit, though, I was probably never noticed.