STEAM_0:1:29415665

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I was accidently Perma-Banned on the Gmod Dark RP server by JakeEnglish.

1359349512862.png.6f0b7abf4ccde0e6416aad660c3a2756.png

GG68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

If you're trying to get in xg, dont spam random division application with no activity in it at all. Stay active in one division that actually has a big player base.

but -1, your general attitude is disgusting. Honestly, if I knew you in real life I would either have punched you out or not associate with you at all. Broke several rules while I was playing with him in darkrp. Cussed at me, shouted at me, micspammed because he was apparently "correct." Not to mention he revenged rdm'd after. Change your overall attitude towards players and higher-ups and you'll probably get in.

-1 same for @@Sousei, there was a plan for this division but it was cut off. your attitude is insane, try to find a division your aretrying to go for cause DayZ aint one anymore

@@daddiodoug @@JakeEnglish He applied for cs:go and I believe css less then a month ago. Dont think this is a valid app.

there was a plan for this division but it was cut off. your attitude is insane, try to find a division your aretrying to go for cause DayZ aint one anymore . Wtf are you talking aboutTemptedguy

he dayz div is here to stay and we have a server? Also -1 never seen you on the server.