John

New Grenade Rule.

T's can throw grenades but if they damage a CT they can be killed. WARDEN CAN NOT RESTRICT GRENADES FOR T'S IN ANY WAY. Ct's can not throw Flash or Smoke grenades UNLESS IT'S A WARDAY.

The rule was recently changed to read a different way and was causing confusion. However, 3 DM's agreed and this is now the new rule.

DO NOT DISCUSS WARRIOR IN ANY WAY HERE. He was given permission by darkwolf and myself yesterday to edit the rule to what it was.

@@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @TheLostCause @@Jordozombie @@Warriorsfury @@Wing @@diabeetus @@snakeboyeric @@DeathGod @@Unit12p @@Chrono @ShdowSpy @@Cristo @@Gawd @@orangejuice @@Sporky @@ItsAaron @@arvelez @@Forest @@MegaRobin @@TheAlpha31 @@Hellafun13 @@DrPepperPhreak @@WhyJewMad @@Superkiller67 @@JINGS @Vector @@Kirito @@Phantom @@Black_Rock @@Sep0h @@SonicRainbow @@daddiodoug @@HighSociety -Last because YOLO

@@Warriorsfury Because this way everyone knows. GG fite me. It's really because quite a bit of people were confused about it so I made sure to make it clear to everyone.

Also tired of people saying you bent the rules however you wanted, which you didn't.