xGShadowSpy

Freeshooting.

Freeshooting, allowed or not?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Freeshooting, allowed or not?

Ok, so lets start with a scenario.

You're a T, you are following orders and a CT purposely shoots you, is that slayable?

@@John says no

@@ItsAaron says no

Yet its intentional freeshooting, and they claim its not in theMOTD, so from now on guise letz n0t slay freekillerz kk guize

Freeshooting isn't mentioned in the MOTD. I was speccing the CT who shot you, the reason he shot you was because he thought you were delaying. That's how it looked to me. Either way, he shot you a GRAND TOTAL OF ONE TIME. He didn't walk up to you with a gun and just SHOOT YOU. He shot you for what he thought was a valid reason.

Freeshooting more than 2 t's should count as a valid slay obviously. The CT who shot you doesn't generally break rules, I believe that you did freeslay.

from what i hear it looked like the guy was delaying either way 1 freeshoot isnt a legitmet reason to slay UNLESS the one getting freeshot is left with 1-5 hp

intentional freeshooting has always been slayable. If they do it on accident let it go if they don't actually kill anybody or freeshot a ton of people.

I hit allowed when i meant to push not allowed, so -1 a vote for allowed and add it to not allowed, even if you do freeshot, what if the t had low health, then you would freekill the t with the low health if you freeshoot him

Orange, "from what you heard", i took the fastest route to get there, and he shot me, making it intentional.

@@John "What he though was a valid reason" K. he thought that, it wasnt.

@@ItsAaron I was following orders

Freeshooting multiple people is of course slayable. How many people freeshoot on a daily basis, I don't see you going slay happy when they get freeshot.

@@John Also, Quoting what you said, "Freeshooting isnt in motd so its fine", then yet you say 2 or more is a slay, so you just counteracted what you already has said before.

Also if i see CTs freeshoot ts, i slay them lol, unless its an accident and they only hit like 1

Might as well say this, @@ItsAaron you shouldnt hump John's dick because hes a DM, which you are clearly doing. You are going by what John says because even as he himself said, "Im a DM, you're an admin" meaning what he says goes, but if he says mass freekilling is allowed, well since hes a DM does that mean it is?

@@SonicRainbow Mean to put "its not allowed"

Shadowspy once again taking things out of context, you were trying to say that you and another mod were right and that you could count the freeshooting rule. The context I used "I'm a DM" in was that me and Aaron were saying you were wrong for slaying the CT and I also meant for trying to make up the rule on the spot. HE DIDN'T SHOOT YOU INTENTIONALLY.

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    Krampus ABlueSkittle123 Caleb956 ProjectXenome Pencil Elcark