xGShadowSpy

Freeshooting.

Freeshooting, allowed or not?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Freeshooting, allowed or not?

@@John Accidental means misclck/ shooting someone else and it hit me, he intended to shoot me

Also ill find in chat where you said "Im a DM, youre an admin"

(ADMINS) xG:DM | Joseph Stalin: I'm a DM you're an admin.

@@John that "other mod" was me. And didnt you say yourself that "if it is not in the motd it is illegal unless 3 admins say other wise"

Meaning that freeshooting is in general illegal. right?

Yeah free shooting isn't allowed (you can intentionally shoot someone because you wanted too), but shooting someone who is delaying is fine. I give a lot of warning shots, because I hate to kill the poor defenseless T's.

Free shooting: not allowed, ever. Most of the time it is a slayable offense, but it depends on the severity.

I don't really know what the point of this topic was... It's common sense people.

Ok so to sum this up, you were delaying. Ct thought you were, shot you once. You slayed him. This is the end of my argument. You are so set in your mind that you weren't delaying but you were.

Edit: FREESHOOTING ISN'T OK. I am saying that the reason the CT shot you was perfectly valid. If a CT shoots you to 4hp or a ridiculous amount on purpose, slay his ass. And of course freeshooting multiple people is slayable. Freeshooting isn't even defined in the MOTD but I guess it'll need to be now. Accidental freeshooting happens.

You guys really humor me sometimes.

Length of a general round: 5 min (assuming you had slain yourself for the "freeslay")

Time to make poll and post: 5 min

Time spent reading and replying to comments: 15 min

Time spent complaining to people somewhere else: 10 min

If you just went on with life: 5 min impact

Complaining: at least 30 minutes

>logic

Edit: this isn't to be an ass, but seriously guys... This is happening everyday.

I see his side of it, he said the CT though i was delaying,and shot me, but if you take a way to get to a place that is faster/just as fast to get there, it is NOT delaying, since in no ways is it slowing you down.I know what delaying is, i understand how it works and that its killable, as hidingmaster said, "Its common sense" that you can slay for freeshooting, its pretty much always been that way, maybe some admins/mods are more lenient on it, as some admins wont slay if its an "accidental" bait, it depends on the mods/admins leniency on something like this, where one mod/admin only slays for one freeshot, others may slay for mass freeshooting, either way its not allowed, and either way its still freeshooting.

Im fine with not slaying for an accidental freeshot (unless it hits a stack and 20 ts start complaining about it)

@@John You already proved yourself wrong with the matsi freekill incident, and as far as i saw it said "action will be taken", maybe there was some taken, but if so i didnt see any, you already messed up once, and how you got DM i dont know, (well actually i do, its because you have friends that favoritize) also you never answered how it wasnt intentional

Also @@Kirito and @@MegaRobin, and i believe @@Jordozombie agreed (in-game) that freeshooting is now allowed

@@Hidingmaster I wouldn't complain if it was a good DM, if i had proof he did shit i would request a demote (his friends would -1 it, so why bother anyways?)

One freeshot isn't a freekill. A freekill is a slay. Freeshooting one person isn't slayable. If you do it more than one time sure its slayable, but one time, no.

I agree that freeshooting isn't something they should do, but if you slay someone for doing it one time, its not slayable.

@ShdowSpy if you're talking about proof he did shit in regards to this, there would be nothing to prove. As far as I can tell he is completely right, from his perspective he saw you delaying. It really comes down to perspective, somebody may think one route is delaying, while you may think opposite. If you strayed from the path the other T's were taking, then that can easily be considered detouring. The issue I have with this is that it could have been solved in game at the time. Everyone knows free shooting isn't allowed, but your issue comes from the specific situation. Nobody here, only those in game at the time, can actually determine who is right or wrong.

Yes free shooting is slayable, although if there was ANY indication that you detoured then unfortunately it would be a very tough call.

@@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo too, john, just because darkwolf is your friend who prob got you DM doesnt mean hes the only one you tag

@@DarkWolf6052 I know ive seen you slay people for purposely freeshooting, so dont go disagreeing because john is your friend

@@Hidingmaster , If a T is taking a route that is faster/just as fast, it isnt delaying, and detouring is like if warden says bumrush straight to Couch game on Avalanche, and you decide to run to the left a little bit toward the buttons of couch game and then go back to the couches, so detouring is basically delaying in another way, just with going towards another place.

@@DarkWolf6052

How is just freeshooting one person not a slayable offense???

That's like saying you can bait one person, but if you bait two then you can be slain. Freeshooting is a worse offense IMO, as it damages T's, while baiting doesn't really do anything.

Freeshooting has always been treated on a situational basis. I've seen people slay for 1, and some refuse to. It's personal preference, we've never gone by the rule that it's more than 1.

@ShdowSpy the point I was trying to make is that detouring/delaying is very hard to determine, and you have to understand why John had assumed that. You have to remember that it may have looked different from their perspective.