Brian - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Han Yolo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:34560453

Information:

I used godmode, since I had originally planned to use it as a donator power. I know this, because I'm the one who meant to set it up as a donator power, and gave it to myself, as well as all of my admins, some wiggle room and test it, which they all know, and had told them several times.

Plus, it doesn't protect again airblast or taunt-stuns. So I warned them to stop. They continued.

It was really just some donator issues. Plus, I had already been removed from sourcebans, but still had powers somehow. If anything, I'd like the ban to be shorten, since it was a donator abuse of power, not a former Co-Leader abuse of power.

+1 managed the tf2 servers and left cause of a disagreement between him and silence, he still helps out with making sure that everything is running smoothly, tf2 division has a lot of active players and servers, even more than css, so letting it go to waste would be a rly bad idea

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Han Yolo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:cat:4560453

Information:

I used godmode, since I had originally planned to use it as a donator power. I know this, because I'm the one who meant to set it up as a donator power, and gave it to myself, as well as all of my admins, some wiggle room and test it, which they all know, and had told them several times.

Plus, it doesn't protect again airblast or taunt-stuns. So I warned them to stop. They continued.

It was really just some donator issues. Plus, I had already been removed from sourcebans, but still had powers somehow. If anything, I'd like the ban to be shorten, since it was a donator abuse of power, not a former Co-Leader abuse of power.

-1 Faggot leave him banned

Godmode is a public command, and you were hardcoded into the simples config. The fact that you didn't tell anyone and we had to find out that you had admin isn't helping your case.

Godmode is a public command, and you were hardcoded into the simples config. The fact that you didn't tell anyone and we had to find out that you had admin isn't helping your case.

Does this mean Brian isn't getting back in, sir :c?

It was in the simple admins.ini, and you would not add me to the group server tech. SO I added myself and gave myself custom z flags, since you wouldn't.

I just didn't remove it, since when I resigned, I wasn't thinking about that at all. It's not like it was hard-coded into a plugin, but placed in the .ini file. Maybe if you trusted me, and didn't refuse to give me access, it wouldn't have happened.

The reason I did that is a lot of plugins required a z flag, and it's easier to give myself a z flag, than just override every plugin I want to test.